Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
The Musings of Faeyra Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the intro?
  It's kind of lame- why'd you put so much other stuff?
  I like it...
  Its alright.
  Ewwww... I hate it!
  Just here for the gold.
View Results

explode555

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:39 pm
Pup in Fluff
I loved both of them! People should really consider posting more of their stories. No one in this guild would dare steal a story! I want to read it all!
I don't want to release one of the books I'm writing until I know where it's going....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:56 pm
Ok. This one I wrote while bored in Lit. It doesn't have a title... (yet)

The flower was unlike any she had ever seen, growing there by the river bed. It looked like an umbrella almost turned all the way inside out, with a tiny, miniscule lily in the center. The flower itself was a very light purple, almost white, the microscopic lily a brilliant red. The stem was curving and slender, a graceful and lilting pale green thing that didn't look strong enough to hold the flower up, big as the flower was. A single leaf grows to one side, enveloping the stem at the bottom and opening up; curling at the end. Several feet away from the flower was a bridge, a bridge as white as newly fallen snow. There were posts on each end of the bridge, and these had shining golden orbs resting atop them. The wooden planks of the bridge were in good repair- as flawless as the rest of the bridge was white. All in all, the bridge seemed very out of place. It seemed perfect, in a simple way, while the rest of the area looked delicate and complex. Hanging over the western edge of the bridge was a vast tree's branch. The tree itself, though very tall, was slender and the shade of almonds; the branch was that same shade of almond, but from the branch hung a single leaf. For some reason, she was drawn to get a better view of this single leaf. She walked over to the bridge, away from the umbrella flower. Reaching the bridge, she stepped onto those flawless wooden planks, and reached her arm out to touch the leaf that she could now see clearly. It hung on with a strong determination, and two swirling, small budding shoots grew on either side of the leaf's lone stem. And, dropping from the end of the tapered leaf's point, was a teardrop shaped seed (or at least, what looked like a seed)- a light purple seed. Gazing down at the river below her, she found the answer to her questions. Hundred's of leaves floated idly on the river's otherwise glassy surface. ...

Faeyra

The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces