What do you think they will.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:53 am
Really, I don't see them leaving too much out. With the entire series (along with most other books that are written from first-person perspective) a lot of the conflict is entirely internal, and that's very difficult to portray on screen, so generally, when they make a book into a movie, they cut out much of that internalization and leave the outward emotions to portraying that. New Moon has a lot more internal conflict than the other books, so I think that pretty much all of the scenes and dialogue will make it into the movie, along with some extra scenes if they want to, like they did with Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 am
I think they'll probably leave out the seen(or change it) when Bella runs to stop Edward from going into the sun because in the book it said that she ran into him and would have fallen to the ground if he didn't catch her by the wrists I don't think they'll have Kristen run into him, but if they do I'll be laughing like crazy.  

sasuke-kunxp

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

RavenMasen15

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:57 am
sasuke-kunxp
I think they'll probably leave out the seen(or change it) when Bella runs to stop Edward from going into the sun because in the book it said that she ran into him and would have fallen to the ground if he didn't catch her by the wrists I don't think they'll have Kristen run into him, but if they do I'll be laughing like crazy.

actually they're having that scene. On EW.com(check link?) they have photos of shooting, and some of them are when they're in Italy. A few of them were Bella and Edward reuniting before he commits suicide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am
Raven_Striker_13
sasuke-kunxp

actually they're having that scene. On EW.com(check link?) they have photos of shooting, and some of them are when they're in Italy. A few of them were Bella and Edward reuniting before he commits suicide.

so there actually going to have her run into him? lol thats great
hey could you post the link to it i cant find it?  

sasuke-kunxp

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
New Moon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items