Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Main Thread
Guild ID's (UPDATE 8-MAY-09) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm
I just wanted to let you know that Kitsune no gatsu mei requested only a few days ago to try making a card, and she's showed me some prototypes that are looking fairly decent.
I've already made a deal with her that if she gets it done first, she'll have the job and the guild shop. So far, this is what mine looks like.
User Image
User Image

I think that's pretty impressive.
What do you guys think?
I've already made some suggestions to make it a little more spiffy, but I think she's done a great job. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:02 pm
They're done! I'll wait for RavendorFoxx to show you the completed product himself, but I've finished and I hope he likes them. *crosses fingers* I also hope against hope that you guys like them too.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:18 am
I saw the final cards, and I think they look AMAZING! The font is ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous! The card is put together VERY well! Outstanding job!
So, I'm hoping Kitsune no gatsu mei is willing to start a shop with these. If she accepts, she will be, of course, promoted in the guild. Anyone who wants a card will pay 5k for one, and an additional 3k for the back portion.

The card will not be a requirement for every guild member. They WILL however be required for those of you who are above base recruit rank (member, co-captain, captain). And once you get the ID, it is preferred that you place it in your gaiaonline profile. PREFERRED, not required.
For those of you who really want the ID, but don't have enough funds for it, we will have the guild mule "Cheesethebat" as the financial aid assistant for the guild and we will set up an assistance program to obtain the ID.

Again, thank you so much, Kitsune. You've done a great job.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:46 pm
*bows deeply* Thanks so much! I was afraid you wouldn't like it. I will open the shop, but I'd like you to set up the thread ... if it's not too much hastle. Again, I can't thank you enough.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm
ooooh, they ARE cool! thanks for the work! i'm crew, so i have to get one, right?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:18 am
Correct  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:58 am
a'kay ^_^ **commences to try to think of what to put on it**  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:05 pm
I have absolutely no idea waht I'mj supoose to dew  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Felix The Feline Ninja
I have absolutely no idea waht I'mj supoose to dew

There's a subforum called "Guild ID card shop!"
In there, you go to the shop and read the directions. You'll post a new topic with your information on it. From there, you'll discuss how you want it to look like, and so forth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:43 pm
When i get 10k, im gonna definetly get one of these!  

xTh3R3ap3rx

Main Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces