Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Manga and Anime Discussion (SPOILER WARNING!)
Anime episode's x;x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is so far your favorite Akatsuki member ?
  Itachi
  Kisame
  Tobi//Madara
  Zetsu
  Konan
  Pein
  Deidara
  Sasori
  Kakuzu
  Hidan
View Results

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:11 am
Sooo, this is my little ramble about the latest Naruto anime`s. :] Since I was bored, I totally raped all over this guild. Lol. Decided to make this. Yes, this is a SPOILER. I believe that the episode is about twice in the manga, so this is around chapter 182 of the manga. Episode 91.

The anime episode is called; Orochimaru`s Hideout Discovered.

So in this episode theres the four man team of Shino, Kiba, Hinata and Kakashii ~ Oh, bless you, Kakashi ~ You`re so brave to fight Pein ... (That`s in the manga. ^-^ ) Anyways, the four of them are going to find Orochimaru's hideout. Kiba has a bit of a flashback from when he fought someone from Orochimaru's hideout, and Akamaru ended up getting hurt.

Then on the side, theres Naruto and Jiraiya ~ Jiraiya being the pervy sage that he is. Ahh, we all love him. ^-^ Naruto and Jiraiya are to start training.

Back to the four man team, they realize they`ve come upon Orochimaru`s lair. When they find all the dead bodies, they realize that they`ve fought each other to the death. There were a few survivors, but soon the four are getting out of the way as the lair starts to collapse.

Anyways, that`s just a brief summary. I would go into detail, but that would take a while. >DD Anyways, what do you guys think of Sasuke ? Where do you think he`ll show up next in the anime ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:54 am
hoply DEAD!  

Jervis - Mad Hatter

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:16 pm
Rofl, I so RANTED.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm
Hmmm, Idk... Sasuke is such a jerk... I don't think he'll show up for another 20 episodes to be honest.  

NightFlight_Ribbon_

Manga and Anime Discussion (SPOILER WARNING!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games