Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

Blood_AngelX24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm
I haven't yet experenced a Nine Inch Nails consert yet, (dumb me i know). But, with some of there live stuff they've done such as "All that could have been" and "Beside you in Time" cd / dvd's and such. Whats your fave song that's been performed live, or what song would you want performed live? Mine has to be "Hurt".  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 am
i was lucky enough to go to one!
it was a surpirse present from my dad! it was a floor ticket! GOD THAT WAS THE BEST EXPERINCE IN MY LIFE! i would give my dads arm to see them again!  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Hell_Boltz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:00 am
Well I got to see them on the lits tour. one of the last dates on the tour. Well in this twilight with the zero sum outro was good as the clouser. i would say Wish was one of the best of the night. There all good. well dude i think you should see them before they dissaper. im trying to see them again. with janes additction... To answer you're question i want to here suck and reptile live. and a song they have rarly played would be last.. from halo 5. Broken  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 am
Better see them live soon, man. Considering that Trent plans to put NIN to the side for awhile...

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Hell_Boltz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:47 pm
IFocusOnThePain
Better see them live soon, man. Considering that Trent plans to put NIN to the side for awhile...

Hes putting it on the (After-BURNer) rofl burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:35 pm
Vessel + Lights In The Sky Tour = SEX  

HouseMarcellus

Fashionable Smoker

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items