Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
psychic vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so what do you think about psychic vampires?
  real
  scam
View Results

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:53 am
Yanueh
The last time I was at a 4th of July festival, there was a lot of energy buzzing around. They weren't focusing on me, but the ambient energy was very... um... tasty?

Reading this thread, something rather funny struck me - many pagans, as far as I know, connect with the planet to draw energies into themselves. If doing this to people makes them feel tired and drained, I wonder how the planet feels.

EbonyxXxDiamond
I strongly believe that actual vampires exist(though I do not believe they sparkle ;D) because I was one in a past life(yell at me all you will)

That depends on what kind of "vampire" you were. If you are a vampire that was clearly invented in the modern era, I will at the very least giggle at you. Most traits people commonly associate with vampires (burning in sunlight, pale skin, death by stake, etc.) are modern inventions.

In fact, burning in the sunlight comes from the 1922 Dracula-knockoff film Nosferatu. Before that point, it was believed that vampires only went dormant in the daylight - they most certainly never burned. (If you really think about it, this is an utterly ridiculous belief for people who actually went out and staked the bodies and removed the heads of dead people they believed to be vampires in broad daylight to have.)

So, if someone claims they must be a vampire because they cannot tolerate sunlight, you can laugh at them because they are claiming to be a creature that was more or less invented in their great-grandparents' time.

it was in the 1700's. in france. i wasnt made up off of ANY film. i fed on human blood. that was it.(sorry i cant go into too much detail. im still remembering)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 am
Very interesting topic, considering that I am extreamly interested in Vampires (not the fake and twilight type). I've actually studied vampires, psychic and sanguine vampires, very interesting information and I have recently realized that my mother is a psychic vampire. I, on the other hand, believe I am a sanguine vampire due to the extream amount of facts that was related to me and my lifestyle. I am not a poser vampire or anything like that, because poser vampires are WRONG and they just piss people off.  

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 am
skywalkerlover
Very interesting topic, considering that I am extreamly interested in Vampires (not the fake and twilight type). I've actually studied vampires, psychic and sanguine vampires, very interesting information and I have recently realized that my mother is a psychic vampire. I, on the other hand, believe I am a sanguine vampire due to the extream amount of facts that was related to me and my lifestyle. I am not a poser vampire or anything like that, because poser vampires are WRONG and they just piss people off.

I still utterly fail to see what is so wonderful about being a thief. Vampires of any stripe are unwelcome near me.

I stand by my statements in previous posts on this thread regarding 'psy-vamps'.

I would be interested to hear what you think are facts in your case; AFAIK we don't have the ability to properly digest the blood of our own species, and thus we get no nutrition from it at all. This in my mind negates any claims that 'sanguine' vampires need to do this in order to live.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:33 am
Tari_Leralonde
The concept of vampires is not real. It's a fictional creature created by Bram Stoker.
And psychic vampires are just a bunch of shallow wannabes who want a reason to be irritating. All the people I've met who have claimed themselves to be "psychic vampires" have been screwed-up idiots who like to make up stories about themselves to make themselves sound interesting. (Example: someone I knew---still know---thinks they have over 60 spirit guides, thinks they were a nine-tailed demon in their past life, and is constantly talking about all the incredibly HORRIBLE and DEPRESSING things that have happened to them in life(even though none of it is true), they're constantly arguing and trying to make them seem better than everyone else (and when they're not doing that they're trying to make themselves seem worse off), etc, etc. I've met a few other people with similar delusions about themselves.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This sounds like my sister.
And another close friend whom I still love, But still find ridiculous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

surukio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:33 am
Morgandria
skywalkerlover

I still utterly fail to see what is so wonderful about being a thief. Vampires of any stripe are unwelcome near me.

I stand by my statements in previous posts on this thread regarding 'psy-vamps'.

I would be interested to hear what you think are facts in your case; AFAIK we don't have the ability to properly digest the blood of our own species, and thus we get no nutrition from it at all. This in my mind negates any claims that 'sanguine' vampires need to do this in order to live.

I might as well offer my view, though i consider myself both, i refuse to feed from anyone individually with our their consent[energy or otherwise], its just wrong. I found out what i was when i was doing so accedently[unconsiously], and off another psi-vampire, as i was lacking any energy control. as for blood i feed only from myself if i acually do drink blood[which can ease the craving but not hunger.] the most normally taken is a few tablespoons at max. Too sub for this i normally eat my red meat very rare[just enougth to kill bactaeria, but otherwise quite bloody.] i can send you to a place where there is acual statistic take from the psi/sang commuity[from the ACCUAL community, not the wannabes.] it was a long almost.. 200 question or more survey for us to fill out about health and other issues. given by the Atlanta Vampire Alliance along with another group interested in the acualy reaseach cause apparently for some they are interested in WHY the blood doesn't affect those who are sang vampires.

if interested let me know

as for me, i crowd feed in places like malls[ where the general energy and such has been expended and left there and the people are already gone, or i have to substitute with meat or feeding from self. (self feeding is in time where nothing else helps, because i refused to feed from another with out a complete health check prior and even then i'd feel to uncomfortable.)

on another note i don't think is about survival for me as much as i CRAVE it within itself, and i get ill, but i'm a firm believer in subbing other things (like meats) for safety purposes (its JUST safer all the way around)

charts and information can be found here:
http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/researchstudy.html  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Quote:
When we are the center of attention of a whole group, we may feed upon the emotions of those around us as they are directed toward us. Those involved in the group are unlikely to notice the loss of energy, and oftentimes feeding in this way only increases their focus upon you.

This is an activity many Potentials engage in, though they do not often consciously understand what it is they do. This is one of the main reasons many Potentials are drawn toward the stage. Many become actors, storytellers, musicians or other performers so that they may achieve the kind of focused attention they crave.

For those who have Become, this is a pleasing activity, but rarely satisfies more than the most superficial of needs.

Even when a group is not focused upon us, we may feed generally upon them. No physical contact is necessary: we simply expand our awareness to encompass the group around us as if throwing out a net, or visualize ourselves at the center of a whirlpool, drawing everything in. Thus our energy extends beyond ourselves and, like embracing good friends, we pull bits of everyone about us into ourselves, breathing them deeply.

That is not so much stealing or draining energy as getting a kick out of being the center of attention. It already has a name It's called being an attention seeker!

Sanguina Cruenta
THOU SHALT NOT CALL THESE PEOPLE VAMPIRES. It encourages them.

For some reason, it gives them the impression that they are actually vampires. And that is something up with which I shall not put!

Agreed  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games