DS
  PSP
View Results

communist crowbar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:08 pm
Edymion
eek Link please?

Oh. Here's some hot buying information.

In Japan, every one PSP sale has six DS sales to go with it. In the US, ever one PSP sale has two DS sales to go with it. That means the DS is outselling the PSP, on a world-wide scale, of, approximately, three-units-to-one.
omg thats hilarious i hate the PSP my cousin has one and its just not that great at all. The internet costs money but wifi is free and super easy to use. Plus there are alot of good games for the DS. Plus Why do you need to watch movies if you have games to play? makes no real sense to me. Plus a friend of mine at school has a psp and the thing where you pop out the games snapped off lol. And the psp justy costs way too much! sony thinks everybody is rich when im sorry but there not! at least the wii and ds are somewhat affordable i mean yes they are expensive but most people can afford them...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:45 pm
*has both*

I'm actually working on getting a PSP, if only for Valkyrie Profile. It's the only game I currently see worth getting. Though, that may change in the near future. I do hate the cost of the PS3... Hence my waiting for (a) several price drops, (b) generational improvements, and (c) a used 60GB or better to buy.  

Edymion
Captain

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:18 pm
I'll bet that the PS3 will drop in price when Sony releases a PS4 razz Well, that's my speculation.

I'm gonna have to get a PSP someday, since I'm gonna be getting Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner (whenever that comes out). *sigh* Atlus, why did you have to go and localize a PSP game? rolleyes I'd probably get Valkyrie Profile Lenneth at some point, too.

I've heard from a friend that Sony is producing less and less PSPs in Japan. Any idea if that's true?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:53 am
Wow it's been a year and I'm STILL the only one who voted PSP

xd xd

BUT I do have a DS also and I LOOOOOOOOVE IT, ;D

The only games I have so far are... Final Fantasy 3 (!!!) & Super Mario Bros

^____^

I will admit I had it easy on getting both & I'd say just about the same most here said... the PSP I'd prefer on long trips where I can watch a movie without dragging a laptop (plus I'm still waiting for more games to pop up I might want), & the DS for most of the games & chatting.

It's everything in one for me if I want to carry light since I love to travel.

But anyways... not much really a debate from me but just thought I'd drop in the conversation, ninja

TheeMadHare

Fashionable Fatcat

3,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:17 pm
FF III on the DS rocks, plain and simple.

On the note of voting for the PSP, Edy... Can I take her out back? I promise I'll behave twisted

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:34 pm
No!

Ugh... Ignore the fool. He may be right about Final Fantasy III, but ignore him.

-_-;  

Edymion
Captain

TheeMadHare

Fashionable Fatcat

3,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:24 am
Oh I heart heart heart heart FFIII

Plus it's more challenging than what I'm used to with FF7 & up.. b/c in this one... I found out that.. you can't buy phoenix downs (since it's how, I guess, the FF series were when the first ones came out).

Trust me 6 years of RPGs & I still suck sweatdrop but I have fun! domokun

Well I'm normally testy against most males these days, but I guess I can go easy, xd

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:34 pm
:p He's really harmless. He makes weird comments, but he's way too lazy. Hence wink ignore him.

Yep. My favorite Final Fantasy games were the NES and SNES ones. The PSx and PS2 versions don't even compare.  

Edymion
Captain

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:14 pm
I finally have a PSP, and I can say that I still prefer the DS, gaming-wise. I don't have an opinion about media side of the PSP, 'cuz I don't use it for that.

For some reason, the PSP screen tires my eyes a lot faster than the DS screen, even at its lowest brightness x.x And the directional buttons are a bit spaced apart, so my small thumbs won't reach them all sad

Yeah.. those are other reasons why I prefer the DS biggrin  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces