[OOC] Announcements *STICKY*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usafi Tukufu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image

Please pay attention to all Announcements!

3/4/08 - We are official! Congrats everyone that put hard work into the plotting to make the colony official.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
3/18/09 - Fu's litter added except the first girl that's in the rp contest.  

Usafi Tukufu

Usafi Tukufu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:19 pm
4/4/09 - Member's list is now mostly up to date. There will be a concept contest starting soon to go with a little celebration that will soon be unfolded! Please keep an eye out for the fun event's coming soon to the Usafi'tufuku!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm
5/6/09 - Okay so we have the two winners from the concept event Venexia and Keantha! Grats guys we also have runner ups Yuki-Sahoma18, nessiaing, Dragain, and xo -- k a i r i. Grats to you as well.

Also since Venexia's character is impure I'd be glad to announce there is a unedited version of the ceremony in the rituals post found in the thread that hold all the colony info. Please be sure to look it over for future use.  

Usafi Tukufu

Usafi Tukufu

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm
5/11/09 - All plotting can begin! Kamawi(Heir to Usafi) has been officially made and all is right in the world of sunshine...Or so we think. xd

We still need to get the 2 concept winners and the 4 familiar winners from may custom *crossing fingers* God willing we can start with the meta by June.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:52 pm
5/12/09 - Just a few little things first off Andranis is currently trying to get the joint heir to the throne in this months custom so wish her luck!

Also we have another new member! We have a great track so far we've gotten two members in the course of two days. (grated one of them was already a member it was only becoming official to the SoA.)  

Usafi Tukufu

Usafi Tukufu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:16 am
5/13/09 - Usafi is on a roll!! Again we have another member! Also I'm in the works on getting the meta going lots of idea going on in my head as well as a very interesting one that I literally just thought up today with Dran's help!

In other news we also finished the purging rps! <3 So we completely rule at the moment. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:53 pm
5/17/09 - First we now have both heirs!!! Whoot us! Another thing we now have another guard! We are now a really kick butt colony. (lol Myth is amused)

Member list has be reformatted and updated. <3

Another note~
June will begin the first issue of the Heir's returning they will be bring at least one leopard along with them. Though hopefully they will bring at least two more but if not I will not like this change my plans for the fun plots! <3  

Usafi Tukufu

Usafi Tukufu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 pm
6/19/09 - [METAPLOT] ISSUE ONE!!

If you want to be apart you must read it! <33 Also please welcome [ Lady Kiya] To the pride with her lovely Lulua'line!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 pm
7/13/09 - Alright some bad and good news guys.

Pink Myth will be stepping down as one of the colony leaders as soon as the metaplot is over with reason being? She is making a sister pride of sorts. The colony would be run be Kokoro'nthanda and can be found in the plot forms its not going to be active till Koko to is an adult but this also brings upon a second strand of metaplots so watch out!  

Usafi Tukufu

Usafi Tukufu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:41 pm
3/13/12 - Please bear with us, we're finally getting activity going! The member's list is being cleaned up right now, and a new section will be added for those whose owners seem to be or ARE MIA. We'll also be updating other stuff! Stay tuned!  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games