Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 pm
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
My diet consists of coffee and cigarettes XD... i don't always have time to eat.
What a great combo, next you should try beer and sausages.
Its just lunch when i work... i cant really carry anything with me, my lunch box always ends up being flattened by a machine, or I lose it somewhere or even,(has happened many times) kick it down the raise accidentally. And at 4 in the morning, I have trouble eating sometimes. So, this leads to eating supper and before i go to sleep...
Yeah, I understand. I can't eat until I've been awake for over an hour, and I never wake up until I need to be out of my house in a halfhour, so no breakfast for me. And I never eat lunch because I forget to....I have dinner though.
I have to say that routine of not eating much has greatly increased my culinary skills XD. All day you think about what you're going to eat for dinner and planing meticulously how you're going to make it with what you're going to make it so that it is as good as can be XD. well thats what happens to me though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:44 pm
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
My diet consists of coffee and cigarettes XD... i don't always have time to eat.
Its just lunch when i work... i cant really carry anything with me, my lunch box always ends up being flattened by a machine, or I lose it somewhere or even,(has happened many times) kick it down the raise accidentally. And at 4 in the morning, I have trouble eating sometimes. So, this leads to eating supper and before i go to sleep...
Yeah, I understand. I can't eat until I've been awake for over an hour, and I never wake up until I need to be out of my house in a halfhour, so no breakfast for me. And I never eat lunch because I forget to....I have dinner though.
I have to say that routine of not eating much has greatly increased my culinary skills XD. All day you think about what you're going to eat for dinner and planing meticulously how you're going to make it with what you're going to make it so that it is as good as can be XD. well thats what happens to me though.
Indeed. I work with a few people who used to be semi professional chefs too...so I pick up tips.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Indeed. I work with a few people who used to be semi professional chefs too...so I pick up tips.
Aaaah... my cullinary skills are just pure creativity and self education... although my dad used to own this restaurant and I used to prepare food on weekends and learned a couple basic things there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:46 pm
I would say physical activity is important enough to me that I make an effort to do at least half an hour every day. It makes a big difference in my overall energy and I feel much better after I go for a walk or lift some weights.  

Herself Online

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:27 pm
I'm a skinny asthmatic weakling. I dunno if that'll change any time soon. I always tell myself I'm going to start doing something about it, and I never do. The best I've done is a half hearted attempt at doing situps and pushups before going to bed, then quickly forgetting about doing them.
Oh, well... That would suck if we suddenly had to actually fend for our own survival, but eh.
Usually I can get away with bluffing. People who don't actually know me assume I'm much more kickass and evil than I actually am, so people don't mess with me a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 pm
I like being strong N healthy.  

Dark_Style

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:50 pm
For some reason I thought this was going to turn into a eugenics conversation. *shrugs*

The thread in general, not any specific conversation here yet.

confused  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 am
I have a question though... I started mining about a year ago... people were telling me i would become this huge guy since mining requires intense physical effort and i was only 19. Now i am 20... and i personally have not seen any differance in my physical shape. Of course now my stamina is near endless and my physical capacities have greatly improoved but i still remain a scrawny 6 foot tall sack of bones. And I just wonder why. Not that i want to look like a big roid bag... but my height to width ratio could be a bit more proportional for my liking.  

the_underworks

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:44 pm
But... being really tall and skinny is awesome! crying I wish I was about three inches taller.
Sorry for the outburst, I just can't imagine wanting to change if you were tall and skinny, especially if you're in good shape anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm
the_underworks
I have a question though... I started mining about a year ago... people were telling me i would become this huge guy since mining requires intense physical effort and i was only 19. Now i am 20... and i personally have not seen any differance in my physical shape. Of course now my stamina is near endless and my physical capacities have greatly improoved but i still remain a scrawny 6 foot tall sack of bones. And I just wonder why. Not that i want to look like a big roid bag... but my height to width ratio could be a bit more proportional for my liking.
Its probably just in your genetics. I for one, can't seem to gain weight no matter what I do, and I have a friend who has a lot of muscle but looking at him you cant really tell.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas