Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Past Threads (Deleted or Otherwise)
Cardcaptor-Anime show,&book

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like Cardcaptor?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
it's ok
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
what is that?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 pm
Hi!I'm Lotus136,here.Here you can voice your opinions about Cardcaptor.(For Ex:favorite character,changes that should have been made,different characters to replace current ones,awesome or not,fav.episode,etc.)

Please be nice to each other, and respect others' opinions.and if you disagree, please say it in a calm kind respectful way.(for Ex:I do not agree,Yua should not be taken out.)Sorry about the ex.,but that was an example and I do not have anything against Yua.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 pm
I for one ike Cardcaptor,and have no complaints about any of it.I enjoy watching it,and is fond of all of it.I think all of it goes well together.But that's just me.What about you?  

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 pm
First in your reply to this post,I would like to know what you voted for,and if you are uncomfortable than just type->secret,or I am uncomfortable with that ,or tell me something like that.Now I wish and hope for all of you to enjoy this post,and thank you for replying to this.
And if you like to,you can say who you would be, or would want to be or like to be from Cardcaptor.Cardcaptor is in many different languages by the way.So if you have never watched it,You should.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Page stretching is against the Rules for this guild. The images have been removed, & the thread is now closed.  

Amethyst Bath and Beauty

Past Threads (Deleted or Otherwise)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff