[PRP] Mother Daughter time [No and Azar]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am
User ImageAzar sighed softly as she peaked her head outside of the den. Slowly padding forward, looking up at the sky, it was close to night, the sun starting to set. The den seemed so crowded some times, she never liked being cramped into once place.

She wandered forward a little more and then sat down, closing her eyes enjoying the wind. She was hoping that her father was coming home soon, she was pretty much a daddy's little girl, she loved greeting him when he came home. She sat back on her haunches and looked up at the sky, trying to count the stars, even though as soon as she would start she would loose count then start over again. Another thing that got in the way was as she was counting her thoughts got in the way. Her siblings, her teacher... But another thing was her mom she felt like she never got to spend some time with her mother.

She sighed softly then flopped down on her side, closing her eyes and enjoying the wind once more, making sure her back was away from the den, she didn't want to know what was going on in there, she really wasn't interested. No matter how much she love d her family she couldn't put up with all of them at once for long periods of times. The idea of it made her sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:01 pm
It was no secret that No was a workaholic. Having kids hadn't changed that. She tried her best to return as frequent as possible- but, unfortunately she was well aware that sometimes Kaanga spent more time minding her kids then she did. It troubled her, but... some things were a necessary evil. She was a reagent. She had to be everywhere and anywhere seemingly all at once.

But it didn't stop her mind from her cubs. Eight was a large number, but she held them dear. Her and Kidondo's children. Every bit of love she had for her mate was intensified in those eight little lives- and she'd do anything for him. She'd do anything for her kids. She'd carved a spot for them in the desert before even knowing they existed.

So, it seemed that nighttime came to be a time when she checked up on her ingenious and often troublesome charges. Hopefully the twins were in bed already. She did NOT want to spend another night chasing after their shenanigans. To her surprise however- she caught sight of one cub loitering around the den. Still some distance away; seemingly hesitating before entering.

The black cat approached her dark daughter, a low rumble of a greeting flitting into her throat. "Azar, hello." She smiled. "They didn't run you out of the den now, did they?" Her voice had a slight tinge of threat to the rowdy kids inside. "I'll make those hooligans pay, just say the word." She teased. She sometimes had to stop and hope her children got her curious, and slightly mischievous sense of humor.

Mimsey

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:40 pm
Azar smiled as she caught her mother's scent make its way into her nose. But she kept her golden eyes closed, not sure if her mother was going to stop or continue into the den and make sure that the others were asleep. But then she heard her mother's voice and her eyes snapped open and she nodded. "Hello mama." She nuzzled her mother before sitting back on her haunches.

Then she couldn't help but to giggle. Shaking her head a bit. "They didn't run me out." She giggled again before looking up at her mother. "I was waiting for you or daddy to come home... And it was getting a little cramped." She looked down at her paws for the second before she nipped at her mother's ankle gently then looked up a her.

"I'm glad you're home mommy." She nodded as she looked up her own small purr rumbling out of her throat. She was glad that her mother was home she really didn't get to spend that much time with her mother but at the same time she loved the time that she got alone with her mother.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:29 pm
She thrummed gently in her throat, and lowered her head to knock it softly against her daughter's. "I'm glad to be home too. Your daddy should be home anytime now. He wouldn't want to miss dinner." No smiled, with just a hint of warning. "I'm glad the horde is behaving though. It's good that someone is looking out for us."

But, No wasn't ready to jump right into the thick of her cub horde either. It was nice to have some one on one time with her daughters. "So, what sort of adventures has my Azar been up to today? Your mommy has been running around since the morning it seems!" She admitted, wincing slightly.

It was a nice day though. The perfect blend of hot air, fading into the nighttime coolness. It brought another smile to her face, and with a sweep of her paw, she caught up her daughter and began to carefully preen at the cub's black coat.

Mimsey

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:53 am
Azar giggled some and at her mother looking up at her and flicking her tail around behind her. "Really? Yay!" She grinned widely before looking back at the den and then back at her mother. "I'm not sure what they are doing now but last time I was in there they were all pretty quiet." She smiled at the idea quiet was good when it was around. Some times when it was night and they should have been sleeping she would stay up some so she could hear the sounds of quiet.

She was some what surprised when her mother didn't wander in right away. She looked up at her mother then went to start talking but being pulled to her mother she stopped her words and purred, she didn't mind at all when her mother would clean her, she never wormed around and resisted, she loved when she got a chance to have one on one time with her parents.

"Well, I went out and did some training then afterward I played with Zii." She grinned at her mother before closing her eyes settling into her mother's paws. "What did you to today mama?" She asked glancing back at her for a second then looking forward once more and closing her eyes again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am
"Quiet huh?" She remarked suspiciously. If her brood was one thing, it wasn't quiet. But, there would be time to deal with that later. Casually, she licked the top of the cub's head and thrummed appeasingly.

"Training?" She asked, her tail quirking. "What sort of things did you do?" It never ceased to delight her how fast these kids were growing. And training! She hoped they weren't going too fast. After never having much of a childhood herself, she didn't like the idea of her cubs suffering a similar fate. But at the same time, there was also a kind of pride involved in it. Her cubs! Training to be adults...

"Mother did boring things," She exclaimed dramatically. At least, maybe to the eyes of the child. Management was not always a very glorious undertaking. "There's a lot of things to be done, people to see..." Her ears pricked. "Children to heckle."

Mimsey

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Azar shrugged slightly, then giggled just a bit. "Well, not really quiet but they weren't being a lot of trouble." She shrugged slightly she wasn't going to lie, eight cubs were impossible to be quiet. They were very often loud, even herself was at times, she was more that sure that her mother knew that. She looked down at her paws and started to chew on them with out really thinking. A purr rumbling from her small throat from the interaction with her mother. She was spacing out for the moment until her mother's voice filled her ears once more.

Then a smile grew across her maw, she looked back at her mother and nodded before going back to her paws. "Yep!" She giggled softly. "I've been learning how to fight, and also how to defend myself." She puffed out her chest some, one thing she was proud of. "I want to be a solider! I want to fight for the pride and make daddy and you proud." She wormed around some before she relaxed once more, tending back to her paws.

"Thats no fun." She said shaking her head for the moment then licking one of her claws, staring at it for a moment before moving to the next, she liked to keep her claws in good shape. "If you're in charge then how come you can't put other people in charge of some jobs and play with us! We always have fun." She twisted herself to lick her mothers maw before settling back the way she was sitting before.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:24 am
No sighed, and leaned into her small child slightly. Sometimes she wished she could. "If only it were that easy," She lamented. "Mommy and Daddy have to be busy. When your in charge of something, you have to oversee as much of it as possible. There are plenty of people who do help though." Not that they didn't make it easy on themselves either. No and Kidondo were notorious overthinkers and workers. No herself wasn't sure if she could even function without a thousand things to do in one day.

"Sometimes, a pride is like a baby." She compared, furrowing her brow. "A very big, large, growing baby. It demands a lot of time because it can't think for itself or walk on its own. It needs people to think for it and push it in the right direction. And it never grows up." She nuzzled the child on the top of her head. "But, not even that compares to the love we have for you. It just...takes so much to make it all work."

She hoped her kids would realize someday that everything she had done in life had been to make a good life for them. True, she had taken herself from the safety of the pridelands. But she wanted her children to be strong. Smart, able... not lured into complicity. Azar was right though. A little time wouldn't have hurt. "But, maybe sometimes. We'll not work as hard. I get so worried that I might close my eyes for too long, and you'll all be grownups with your own problems and families."

Mimsey

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Azar's ears went down for a moment at the idea that her mother was that busy, also her father being that busy. No matter how proud she was of her parents and no matter how proud she was of herself for being one of their children she really wished that they could be normal soldiers or guards where they could have so much more time with them. Then again she knew so much that if they weren't the way they were than she wouldn't be here right now. She wouldn't be at all.

She looked at her mother for a moment as she rested her head on her paws thinking at her mother explained what the pride was like. She made a small face and wanted to protest to the idea that it demanded a lot of attention. But she shrugged it off before she licked her mother's muzzle. "I understand mommy. I hope that one day I'll have a lot of things to do around the pride and I'll be very important." She puffed out her chest then rested her head back on her paws and she giggled.

She turned herself around and took her small paws and folded her mother's eye lids then let them open and grinned a bit, giggling slightly at her mother. "I'm still the same size." She giggled again, moving closer to her mother's face and chest. Purring quietly. "I hope you and daddy get more time to spend with us." She looked at her mother with big.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 pm
The black cat thrummed pleasantly. "You'll always be very important. You're my daughter." Playfully, she gently bumped the child with the side of her head. "I wouldn't expect any less. And, you'd be surprised. It wasn't that long ago that could could almost fit in my paw..."

A quiet came over the lioness, as she stared over at the upturned palm. Not long ago at all. She herself was hardly but a young thing, and already it seemed like an eternity had past. What had been one struggle, fell to dust and moved forward into another reality. It wouldn't be long now before Azar was grown, and the rest of her cubs.

No stood, stretching a bit as she arched her back. "We will, my love. But, for now, I think it's getting time for your bed. And those other hooligans." She shot as a warning to any lingering cub's ears. "At least for now... I've got you all under one roof."

Hopefully it would not fly by so fast.

Mimsey

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:14 pm
A smile grew on the smaller lioness's face. She bumped her mother back before closing her eyes happily. She didn't remember when she was that little. She didn't remember at all. She remember some things however, she remembered when she was really little traveling to meet her father. That was really as far back as she remembered, even then it was a little foggy. She was wondering if when she was older days like this she wouldn't remember. She wasn't that sure....

She was caught up in her thoughts until the warmth of her mother left her. Azar quickly looked back at her mother before smiling slightly. "Alright mommy." She grinned, giggling softly to what her mother said. She looked up at her mother and a smile grew on her face, one that stretched from ear to ear. "We'll never be that far away mommy." She purred quietly as she looked into the den, she had to go back in there and put up with her siblings... The made a face to the idea before sighing and trotting forward bumping into her mom's leg as she wandered. "I hope Daddy is coming home soon." She thought out loud before continuing her trot, tripping slightly with cub like clumsiness.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games