Submit

so save your breathe i will not hear
  i think i made it very clear
  you couldn't hate enough to love
  is that supposed enough
View Results

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 pm
she left me...the girl that i thought that i would be with forever left me...now i hate them...they're all the same and i will never be able to trust nor love again...but if i keep looking to the past i will never be able to look forward and see the big wall of shame that i'll have to climb to get over it...i can't belive that i bought her a ring and gave her an iPod and baked cookies.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:00 pm
Forever is a long time. Though I've seen the relationships that last where the couple are still married and still in love after 65+ years of being married. So it is possible to love and be with someone forever.

You're young and there will be someone for you. Don't settle on "I guess this is as good as I'll get."

Just next time be a little more cautious about what you give the girl and when you give it. If you give things to her right away she might freak out cuz to her it might feel like your rushing things.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Daerius Ravenlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:13 pm
xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx
she left me...the girl that i thought that i would be with forever left me...now i hate them...they're all the same and i will never be able to trust nor love again...but if i keep looking to the past i will never be able to look forward and see the big wall of shame that i'll have to climb to get over it...i can't belive that i bought her a ring and gave her an iPod and baked cookies.....

Ah men, broher...ah men.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 pm

You baked her cookies?! That fiend!!!

Metal Soulhunter

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:06 am
There are always guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:13 am
Ah the struggles of finding love. Tis' a torrent that surpasses the fierceness of the grand ocean, but when found can be beyond the peace of the most placid of lakes...

And kaze that's a valid arguement but a bit harsh edged. razz  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:16 am
KuroAkaNeko
Ah the struggles of finding love. Tis' a torrent that surpasses the fierceness of the grand ocean, but when found can be beyond the peace of the most placid of lakes...

1) One of us was going to say it, I just took the initiative.

2) I'm nipping it in the bud before the inevitable "I'm in pain" bit starts, because I've had it with people who equate the Mental/Emotional feeling of Loneliness with feeling Physical Pain. If your in Pain, go to the Hospital, if your Lonely, THEN STOP MOPING ABOUT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

...What's worse is that I give out good social/relationship/emotional counseling for free...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:46 am
KuroAkaNeko

Agreed on both parts. 3nodding  

Ten of Hearts

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:53 am
Kjuroki Kaze
There are always guys.

-considers-...i've tried this...but then how much of a disapointment would that be to my family and their christian sh*t...i'd probably get shot...i don't think that i'll ever get over her she's still in my dreams and i know that there is know one else out there...i just wasn't good enough...i could've been my best but i just fail...but i am determined to improve myself and be the best...-changes into rock lee outfit- yup i'm gonna work out more than usual...this may take all week...where am i gonna find the time to do laundry if i work out all day?...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:38 pm
xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx
Kjuroki Kaze
There are always guys.

-considers-...i've tried this...but then how much of a disapointment would that be to my family and their christian sh*t...i'd probably get shot...i don't think that i'll ever get over her she's still in my dreams and i know that there is know one else out there...i just wasn't good enough...i could've been my best but i just fail...but i am determined to improve myself and be the best...-changes into rock lee outfit- yup i'm gonna work out more than usual...this may take all week...where am i gonna find the time to do laundry if i work out all day?...

Chances are...you will get over it. In the rare instance that you truly, deep-down-inside loved her...well, all you can do is try to distract yourself. Date again, find a hobby, drown yourself in alcohol, man has been trying to ignore woman since the dawn of time.  

Daerius Ravenlord

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:07 pm
well...i did love her but every chance i've wasted i had her once before but she ran away just like everyone else...but she came back...and i didn't want to lose her again...i'm such a fool...why did she leave me.....it was probably because i couldn't take hints very well...everytime...she tried to tell me but i didn't notice....these dumb horny teenagers...i could have gotten some of that but...part of me wanted her to stay innocent...and...DOT DOT DOT!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 am
xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx
well...i did love her but every chance i've wasted i had her once before but she ran away just like everyone else...but she came back...and i didn't want to lose her again...i'm such a fool...why did she leave me.....it was probably because i couldn't take hints very well...everytime...she tried to tell me but i didn't notice....these dumb horny teenagers...i could have gotten some of that but...part of me wanted her to stay innocent...and...DOT DOT DOT!

See? You regret not sleeping with her. If that is one of your biggest regrets you'll be okay. It's going to hurt but you will be okay.

Now, if you still can't stop thinking about her a year from now...then you are in deep trouble my friend.  

Daerius Ravenlord

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:39 am
Time's useful for these things.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 am
Like figuring out if your about to date a trap.  

Kjuroki Kaze

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:04 pm
Daerius Ravenlord
xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

See? You regret not sleeping with her. If that is one of your biggest regrets you'll be okay. It's going to hurt but you will be okay.

Now, if you still can't stop thinking about her a year from now...then you are in deep trouble my friend.

it's not that i regret sleeping with her i just regret not noticing when she was...in the mood and i didn't notice and i'm sure that there were some pretty strong signals but i never noticed and it may have come off as homosexual or that i wasn't into her that much i don't know but we talked about it a few time and she semmed agitated about it  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games