Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Mad? Feel free to rant here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Comfort foods?
  Chocolate
  Ice cream
  Steak
  Mac n' Cheese with every kind of cheese known to man
  Homemade bread
View Results

ncsweet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:39 am
Freyis...

*snugs* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 pm
McCarthyism is back and better than ever now that people can be branded a terrorist for simply causing a commotion on an airplane or holding a protest in front of a store that causes the store's sales to drop. >[  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Freyis

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 pm
ncsweet
Freyis...

*snugs* heart

*hugs* it felt nice to vent on here where I can just go off on no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 am
Pat Robertson has done it again and embarrassed Christians across the nation by declaring that the Haiti earthquake was the result of a pact made with the Devil 200 years ago.

*headdesk*

I can imagine it now. "Hmm, what can we blame this disaster on? Gays? No... Feminists? Nope... Abortionists? Nah... Oh, here we go! 200 years ago, the Haitians performed a Vodou ritual before kicking the French out! Everyone knows people who practice Vodou follow the Devil, so God's punishing the Haitians because their ancestors worshiped the Devil 200 years ago!"

This man's bigotry probably won't stop until he's dead. It makes me so angry.

Edit: And it makes me even angrier that my dad heard this crap and now believes that the Haitians were punished because of a 'deal with the Devil.'

Now really, isn't blaming this earthquake on a 200-year-old pact with the devil a nice way to absolve yourself of any sense of responsibility to these people? Isn't it a nice way to avoid having to mourn for them? After all, if they had it coming, why should anyone feel sorry for them or help them? It's obviously their own darn fault they're suffering, isn't it?

*sigh*  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm
okay i just tried out for the school play. i am really good at singing and acting and i love to be in drama club. the play is beauty and the beast. i really wanted belle but i only got callbacks for the silly girls, Mrs.Potts, and Lumberre!! there's this girl in my school who gets every thing because shes pretty and popular and the teacher knows her mother. shes also in chorus with me by the way. and well im really upset now coz shes probably gonna get belle and im not. she even said that she wanted me to try out at first i didn't kno why, but now i do. she wanted to see the pain in my face when she got the part and i didn't! i hate her so much!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! scream evil mad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm
My parents keep fighting! I'm getting so sick of it! What makes it worse is the fact that I don't even think my mother wants me. This morning she told my dad that he should get a divorce and he can have the kids. I don't know what to do  

xXLovely_GrlXx

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 pm
People say many things they don't really mean under the stress of heated argument. Know that your parents are unhappy and stressed and that this is a very hard time for you too, and that things will get better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 am
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31407063

Ugh...my head asplode.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm
Lets see i am bloody ******* annoyed at this guy who is in my group making fun of me and usually hurting me mentally crying crying crying crying crying , to bad i can't just shove a knife in his gut and twist( sorry for the sadistic violence but hey if he hurts me i think i get to hurt him for all those things for the past 2 yrs) anyway scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 am
When someone calls you a fluffy bunny, when all you said is you need proof and to better understand what they are "talking" about. Ok? So that makes you a fluff? Wow, I guess I am a fluff then, for not understanding.  

Neamhain Riona

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 am
okay my mom told us we were moving not to long ago and when i told my friends of course they were sad and upset, but one of my friends keeps acting as if i wanna move and its really making me mad!!!! i have lived in my house for 11 years and i dont wanna leave but i dont really have a choice do i?! i told him how upset he was making me when he acted like that and he said he was going to stop but he hasn't!!!!!!!!! my mom says sometimes people just need to scream. so here it is.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ninja scream stressed sad mad cry evil twisted crying  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games