Reply Questions and Answers
Christian clubs at school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

External Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:57 pm
So I was wondering if any of you have Christian clubs at your school. I have one at mine called Priority 1. We meet together every other Tues. when we have clubs and every Wed. morning at around 7:00 we pray at the pole. After school on Mon. we have Bible study and we're thinking about having worship possibly after school Fri. so we're pretty busy. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:14 pm
I think we had one in my high school, and I'm sure there was one around my college campus somewhere, but they didn't do a very good job in advertisement. I know I never got an invite...  

Beth Turner
Captain

KyosKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:09 am
External Soul
So I was wondering if any of you have Christian clubs at your school. I have one at mine called Priority 1. We meet together every other Tues. when we have clubs and every Wed. morning at around 7:00 we pray at the pole. After school on Mon. we have Bible study and we're thinking about having worship possibly after school Fri. so we're pretty busy. =]

That sounds fantastic!! This sounds like High School, am I correct? That is so wonderful. So many students in High School will claim to be Christian, but they haven't matured enough to really understand it. I know that's how I was.

But it sounds like your club is strong with the love of the Lord! Praise God! I'll have you and your group in my prayers, keep up the good work good and faithful servant! :]  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:17 am
There was a C.I.A. ( Christians in Action) Bible club at my middle school where it was like a mini church service. I'm not much of a leader, so when I tried to start one at my highschool, it crashed and burned. I didn't know what I was doing! Pray that next school year, God will gove me strenght to start anew.  

Jezus-Freak-777

Questions and Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff