Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Main Thread
So what made you become a furry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgitshikaru-yoshida

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 am
For me though, it was finding anthro-animals in art...and then finding a group that caters to the idea and it all sounded very interesting and enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:53 pm
omgitshikaru-yoshida
For me though, it was finding anthro-animals in art...and then finding a group that caters to the idea and it all sounded very interesting and enjoyable.

Well it is supposed to be about the art. If you came for the art, you came for the right reason, and that's a good thing.

Sanguvixen

omgitshikaru-yoshida

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:17 pm
Sanguvixen
omgitshikaru-yoshida

Well it is supposed to be about the art. If you came for the art, you came for the right reason, and that's a good thing.
yes i came for the art  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm
I think for me, I never grew out of loving talking animal cartoons like Scooby Doo and Looney Toons. Eventually, I ran across a host of pictures of animal-people that had nothing to do with the shows I loved. Doing a bit of "research" I found this thing called a furry and I've identified with them ever since. Not sure how long it's been since I ran across furries in general but I've had a fursona for about 3 years.  

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

SyytheX

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:26 am
i became one when i found my love of animals and want of being one. i can't remeber when but if i had to guess somewhere around 11-12  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:52 am
What can i say i am part animal in the real world so, I guess it second nature though dont how i ended up with feline genes.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:41 pm
Well I loved and had a fondness for animals all my life. I liked to create them a characters and such. even anthro before I knew of the term furry. As a child I pretended to be animals. and cuz of issues with humans I liked animals a little more then humans. I had many pets that where like family to me.
But only for less then two years I actually started being part of the furry fandom. why is explicite reasons I prob shouldnt meantion on a -pg13 site.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 am
I remember growing up knowing I was QUITE different from pretty much everyone around me... I had this wierd fascination with animals and especially for anthropomorphic animals. I would watch some of those disney movies over and over, or any time I looked for a video game or book, I'd search specifically for the ones with anthro animals on it. I even created my own personal characters and stuff that went with it, because it just felt right...
But, I was always the wierdo/freak that people avoided like the plague for some reason. I got better grades than most without trying, didn't play any sports (I struck out in T-Ball), and was generally... well... slightly psychotic. WHO WASN'T? ninja

Anyways, one day I was surfing guilds on gaia when the Adult Furries Guild popped up. I saw rainbows and things and frowned thinking it was one of those gay guilds where people do yaoi and yuri and all that junk... But, I took a look anyways.
LO AND BEHOLD, it was people who had the same ideas and interests as I did! HOLY S***!!! I'm not alone? There are others that like this too?

... The rest is history. I joined. Was a nub red fox for a while. Eventually found my species to be a fennec (blonde fox... SO original... rolleyes ). Ah, good times... ^^  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 am
RavendorFoxx
I remember growing up knowing I was QUITE different from pretty much everyone around me... I had this wierd fascination with animals and especially for anthropomorphic animals. I would watch some of those disney movies over and over, or any time I looked for a video game or book, I'd search specifically for the ones with anthro animals on it. I even created my own personal characters and stuff that went with it, because it just felt right...
But, I was always the wierdo/freak that people avoided like the plague for some reason. I got better grades than most without trying, didn't play any sports (I struck out in T-Ball), and was generally... well... slightly psychotic. WHO WASN'T? ninja

Anyways, one day I was surfing guilds on gaia when the Adult Furries Guild popped up. I saw rainbows and things and frowned thinking it was one of those gay guilds where people do yaoi and yuri and all that junk... But, I took a look anyways.
LO AND BEHOLD, it was people who had the same ideas and interests as I did! HOLY S***!!! I'm not alone? There are others that like this too?

... The rest is history. I joined. Was a nub red fox for a while. Eventually found my species to be a fennec (blonde fox... SO original... rolleyes ). Ah, good times... ^^

sounds like me when i was a kid though i gave a whole new meaning to the word freak.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 pm
Furrie Princess Nala
RavendorFoxx

sounds like me when i was a kid though i gave a whole new meaning to the word freak.

If that makes you a freak, I'm a freakin' freak of nature! rofl Exactly how I am.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:08 pm
CodyDudeTm
Furrie Princess Nala
RavendorFoxx

If that makes you a freak, I'm a freakin' freak of nature! rofl Exactly how I am.
yeah maybe but like i stated before i am part wolf fangs not teeth and my hearing is so good i use to hear dog whistles all the time though aftera point i tryed to be away from people that used one or even had one. and for some unknown reasons my nails get realy sharp i cant count the amount of times i went to make a fist and cut the inside of my hand on my nails.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Hmm to be honest with you I've been a furry for 6 years and I'm 18. I've always loved animals and have always with I was one. While I was wondering around the internet one day I came across a picture of a fur and loved the concept, after that I started to talking to a few furs and started to realize what exactly they were and found that I myself was one. I've always been sort-of an outcast and a freak, but now that I look back knowing what I know now I'm glad I was that way. Now I think I have a more opened mind about everything. *stops* Yipe, I've started to ramble. O.o Sorry about that. sweatdrop  

Dark-Pyro91

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 pm
Furrie Princess Nala
CodyDudeTm
Furrie Princess Nala
RavendorFoxx

yeah maybe but like i stated before i am part wolf fangs not teeth and my hearing is so good i use to hear dog whistles all the time though aftera point i tryed to be away from people that used one or even had one. and for some unknown reasons my nails get realy sharp i cant count the amount of times i went to make a fist and cut the inside of my hand on my nails.

I've always wondered what they sound like... I'm more of a cat than a dragon, but I'm a dragon none the less >w<

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:37 am
for me is was sorta of a pefect world or a better one the the one that humans have made, and i wanted to be part of that world or at least a comuty... i read once in the ultiment book of useless information is that there are only 2 specis that wage war on each other... ants and humans ... all that stuff and plus i love animals :3 ... and furry art  

A True Jolly Guy

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Main Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items