Your Insides Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Kingdom of Nothingness-

Feline Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:01 pm
i'm scared of blood too. everytime i hear about cestpools, i cringe.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:52 pm
User Image

No, but it grosses me out to a point

RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:28 pm
I'm not scared of blood, however.... I am scared of being killed sweeny todd style. Way before the movie came out, that has always been the one way I do not want to die. And I agree with NewAgeAntique, really, no girl past the age of 13 or 12 should be scared of blood.... sweatdrop
But really, like I said.... I'm not scared of death, I'm just scared of how I could die.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Angel of the End
I'm not scared of blood, however.... I am scared of being killed sweeny todd style. Way before the movie came out, that has always been the one way I do not want to die. And I agree with NewAgeAntique, really, no girl past the age of 13 or 12 should be scared of blood.... sweatdrop
But really, like I said.... I'm not scared of death, I'm just scared of how I could die.
personally, its not blood im scared of... its just when i'm deeply cut or sumthing... i get light headed.  

the_underworks

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:49 pm
Angel of the End

I'd want to be kill Sweeny Todd style. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:50 pm
I was actually thinking about becoming a funeral director...  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:55 pm
Well, I've sliced the back of my hand down to the bone and just stared at it, and didn't pass out, guess I pass the test. Took a month to heal without stitches.
Other minor stuff:
I've gotten a toothpick stuck in my foot and had to pull it out. No blood but lots of pain. I got a piece of a broken glass bottle stuck in my foot when i was little. My mom pulled it out with a needle (or should I say dug it out). I've sliced a good bit of my skin off with a razor on accident before, there's still a two inch long indent 5 years later. I've scraped up the whole of my hands and wrists and had to wear special gloves. A year ago I ripped a hole in the tissue in front of my pubic bone with a bicycle handle. No blood on the surface, but that is so very painful. And it hasnt healed.

I haven't presented myself too many opportunities to get hurt. I bend and break and bruise but dont bleed too much, excepting the fact i'm a girl, i do anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Blood has never bothered me, it could be spurting out of ones neck like a fountain and i wouldn't freak out.
However, guts of any kind, or anything in your boy other then blood - largely torn flesh, entrails, or whatever else, scares the s**t out of me.
Makes me wnat to puke. Which isn't the greatest, as I'm fond of CSI & murder case shows. Never a good combination.  

SADERR

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 pm
nope im a odd one i giggle when i bleed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Digital Malevolence
Not a DJ at some industrial metal club?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:27 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Not a DJ at some industrial metal club?
Never, however, I bet I'd be good at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 pm
No it doesn't disturb me. I lost a lot of blood today though and I almost passed out :/ But Eh, what can I do?  

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 am
I don't have blood, I have oil because I am a machine so it doesn't really bother me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff