Submit

Lady Aye ana
Captain

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 pm
Seeing as this is an eternally growing, developing, expanding guild in every sense, I'm always looking for more top-notch, mega-awesome crew members to help ~Super Smash Bros Brawl~Wii become an even more kick a** guild than it already is Ideal crew is competent, dedicated, literate, drama-free, active, generous & kind, & can really bring something to ~Super Smash Bros Brawl~Wii.

Anyone can apply to be a crew member (don't be shy... we don't bite!) Just fill out the following application & PM it to me [iMidnight Mistress] :

Quote:
Name & Username:
How long you've been on Gaia for:
How much time approx. you spend on Gaia:
A little bit about your "Gaia self":
A little bit about your "real life self":
Have you &/or are you currently a crew member for any other guild(s)? If so, what guild(s)?:
What you generally do on Gaia:
Why should we choose you to be a mod for ~Super Smash Bros Brawl~Wii?:
What do you feel you could bring to / do for this guild/clan?:
Anything else you feel is pertinent or that you want me & the rest of the crew to know:

Please only apply to be crew if you are prepared to dedicate time & effort to helping the guild.

All crew applications I receive are subsequently reviewed, with a few sentences on my opinion of each applicant. Myself & the others decide together whether each person who fills out an application should be promoted to crew or not.
When myself & others are unable to come to a definite decision about an applicant, sometimes I'll PM said applicant & ask them a few more questions. So if you PM me an application, & I respond asking you more questions, don't be suprised! It's our version of calling you back for a "second interview", in a way. I want to make sure we don't turn down anybody who would in fact make an awesome crew member!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:34 pm
iMidnight Mistress
Seeing as this is an eternally growing, developing, expanding guild in every sense, I'm always looking for more top-notch, mega-awesome crew members to help ~Super Smash Bros Brawl~Wii become an even more kick a** guild than it already is Ideal crew is competent, dedicated, literate, drama-free, active, generous & kind, & can really bring something to ~Super Smash Bros Brawl~Wii.

Anyone can apply to be a crew member (don't be shy... we don't bite!) Just fill out the following application & PM it to me [iMidnight Mistress] :

Quote:
Name & Username:
How long you've been on Gaia for:
How much time approx. you spend on Gaia:
A little bit about your "Gaia self":
A little bit about your "real life self":
Have you &/or are you currently a crew member for any other guild(s)? If so, what guild(s)?:
What you generally do on Gaia:
Why should we choose you to be a mod for ~Super Smash Bros Brawl~Wii?:
What do you feel you could bring to / do for this guild/clan?:
Anything else you feel is pertinent or that you want me & the rest of the crew to know:

Please only apply to be crew if you are prepared to dedicate time & effort to helping the guild.

All crew applications I receive are subsequently reviewed, with a few sentences on my opinion of each applicant. Myself & the others decide together whether each person who fills out an application should be promoted to crew or not.
When myself & others are unable to come to a definite decision about an applicant, sometimes I'll PM said applicant & ask them a few more questions. So if you PM me an application, & I respond asking you more questions, don't be suprised! It's our version of calling you back for a "second interview", in a way. I want to make sure we don't turn down anybody who would in fact make an awesome crew member!

You can also forward things to me as well.  

Radoric
Vice Captain

~Super Smash Bros Brawl~Wii

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces