Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply --
cheap avi art for ya!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Method in Madness_x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 pm
So I had originally had a free art request thread up but then I realized. . . I put in hours of work on my drawings. . . And I get nothing but a "OMG THAT ROXX I LOVE U !!!11!" And thats it? So I'm opening up an avi art shop here. Prices are cheap because I just want a little something for my hard work ya know?

Prices:
Full body: 3k
Waist up: 2.5k
Head shot: 1000g
For each extra character: +2k

I might also accept items if your stingy. xp

Edit: due to how long digital can take I'm adding an extra 2-3k in addition to the original price(this is so I don't get more of these then I can handle)

All are made to perfect signature size upon request.

if intristed I Would prefer a pm folowing this criteria:
Reference: A reference of your avi and everything he/she is wearing, I tend to miss a few things on cluttered avis if they arn't listed.

Media: What you want your avi drawn in, I.E. digital, traditional, charcoal etc. If unspecified i'll make the avi in digital because I know thats usually the favorite.

Pose: Do you want your avi flippin the bird? kneeling? or trying to show off their piercing's? Well then tell me.

Background: A starry sky? Hell fire? or nothing? I just like to be accurate.

Anything else: Does your avi have anything that glows? Tell me so I can really bring that effect out!

I don't descriminate I'll draw furries and preatty much anything. I only ask that You not ask for anything sexually explicit as I am still under 18 and I'm pretty sure thats illegal . . . sweatdrop

Heres some examples so you can see If I'm the artist your intrested in!

Finished version example:
My favorite so far
Digital
another digital
Digital headshot
Colored pencil
Another colored pencil

Digital:
This is more recent
angel guy

And if you like traditional . . .

Charcoal:
Plain and simple

Colored pencil:
super awesome yo

oil and chalk pastel:
This has a nice colour scheme

And heres my Deviantart for any other reference you may want to see.

Please be patient I like to put in a good honest effort into my work so your avi could take anywhere from 1-2 weeks . . . but hey! It's cheap right? If I feel I didn't do your avi justice(I.E. I probably messed something up) I might lower the price! though to avoid that I'll probably send you a lineart sketch so you can make sure everything is up to snuff before I color.

Well here goes! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:46 pm
This is the point in time where I post a random "bump" message to move up the thread. So take that forum! xd  

x_Method in Madness_x

x_Method in Madness_x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:08 pm
anyone ever wonder why speed "bumps" are labeled on signs as speed "humps"? Oh anyways. . ."bump"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:02 pm
BUmp mrgreen  

Wilson-Kun

Lonely Loiterer

11,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100

x_Method in Madness_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 am
It's bump time again wooooooo! Yeah I know I'm lame. . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 pm
Reference: everything you can see but theres a hair pin and a coco and demonic acklets

Media: digital

Pose: sitting down kinda cute (if you do two avi please let me know)

Background: bloody ^^"

Anything else: i think thats it.

Note: I tip ^^ and if you are able to do two avis ill double the price and tip. and if you do i want me and an avi name Riot021 to be playgully fighting kinda like flirting.

Pheonix_Vamp

Enyo the Flaming Warrior

Tipsy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Reference: Alright, I hope I don't make this too complicated, you can tell me if you do/do not want to draw this afterwords. I promise to pay well!!!
Skin-- Pale
Eyes-- User Image
Hair-- Long, around mid-length. Dark, dark brown with multiple thin strips of red and orange
Clothes-- Armored corset, similar to This [User Image], Torn white washed jeans [User Image] and boots [User Image], black traveling cloak, torn on the edges
Media: Digital
Pose: Leaning against a tree
Background: Forest, old ruined town, surrounded by fire
Anything else: She controls fire, so glowing hands, or even anything with fire would be great. I tip!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm
Hello smile , could you make me a Waist up for 2.5k ??
Please Pm me if it's yes smile
Thank you 3nodding  

bibi2612

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Statustician 100
--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers