Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 am
Well I was sure it was friday until I went to work and someone told me it was thursday. XD So I thought it was then ran back to my desk and checked my phone and it's a friday. I've been tricked. We had a good laugh b/c she thought I knew she was kidding.

Anyone did that recently or something similar?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:09 pm
My zombie-obsessed friend never seems to know what day of the week it is anymore.

Also, sometimes it will feel like a different day (but I know it's not when that happens).  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 pm
Yesterday I thought it was Friday. Lol.

TODAY'S FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH AND I HAD A GREAT DAY.

...lol. I have a great day on the 13th of Friday, ever time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 pm
lol Oh yeah!!! It is that day isn't it?! So far all is well. ^_^ (I hope it stays this way and I didn't just jinx myself. ^^

@Dornkus
You know...when summer came around and school was out (and I didn't work) I really would lose track of the days.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm
I lose track of days all the time. I wanted this week to be over so badly so I knew it was friday. But when I'm not so exhausted and counting the days until I can sleep in, it's not a good idea to ask me what day it is.

I've gone for a couple days putting the wrong date on papers before. For three days until I got back on track by wednesday all my dated papers were one day late. Like if it were the 18th I was putting the 17th.

For some reason I always remember to go to Art Club Wednesdays though. I think I've only missed two this year so far.

Good thing my internal clock seems to accurate. It seems like it brings me to art club on it's own half the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 am
I tot is was monday.. and then again I looked at the calendar and it said tuesday.. the calendar lied!! waahah  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:57 am
Today it feels like the week is just dragging on!!! >_< It's only 1:00 at the moment!!! Just 1 o'clock in the afternoon!!! AHHH!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:03 pm
:/

I've been sick all last week and basically all this week. How do you all think I feel? D:

gonk  

Death Shikaku

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces