Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
stories of fantasy and other cool stories about knights

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of stories do you like better????
  knights
  action
  both
View Results
im_d_legend-99 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

im_d_legend-99

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:20 pm

hello people in this guild you can post cool stories about the knights or action stuff and if the first page is full i will rate my favourite story in the first page then the best story owner i like will win a cool prize biggrin smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:41 pm
Wants apon a time in a far off land on Jupiter!!! There was a guy named action-man. He was a monster truck racer. Then when he went on a race this one guy named robert hated him. So when action-man went into the race robert did something real evil. On the second lap you heard a big boom . then you heard a big scream in the crowds. One of the monster trucks blew up. The Robert found out it was jake the mean machine. So Robert got real mad. So then a knight came to the rescue. He put jake on his horse and galloped away. So then you heard another boom. Somebody screamed. Then you sall another monster truck get blown up it was bob. So then robert got mad. Another knight comes out and puts bob onto his horse and gallops away. So then there was only one more monster truck it was action-man. But robert only put out two bombs. But he sill heard tick tick. All the sudden you saw a big fire. But when the fire cleared robert was gone. He wasn't where he was standing and then they heard a star scream. they thought there was no way for stars to scream. Then they saw Robert come down from the sky. Then people got there trampolines and put it where Robert would land. Then Robert finally landed and everyone started laughing. His pants burned off. So every thing ended up perfect.  

kayla2313_2313

The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff