Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Uhm...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mubyou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Seriously. stare
Rei Idumi shouldn't have wasted her time drawing that crap.
And then you have FILLERS?
Fillers=EW.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:18 pm
I think the art is what truely killed that series (and the poor writting but let's ignore that for a moment) Out of all the .hack series, the art style just sticks out like a sore thumb. I think if the art (and story) were a bit more random or and done ore along the art style for FLCL like the game art was it would've succeded better. Either way, it's money I'm ashamed to have wasted.....  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:54 pm
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
Wow, I thought they were new characters or something. xD
I never noticed them in Legend of the Twilight.
surprised

You're not serious, are you GG? They were like...in 5 episodes cause they cause Rena Comaness.

Well I watched it like forever ago when it used to be on Cartoon Network, so I don't remember. ;_______;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:10 pm
eek Uhm, wow. Guys, I just wanted to know their names... xp Cuz I like to tektek .hackers  

HeartSeeker Xion

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 pm
Endranse
I think the art is what truely killed that series (and the poor writting but let's ignore that for a moment) Out of all the .hack series, the art style just sticks out like a sore thumb. I think if the art (and story) were a bit more random or and done ore along the art style for FLCL like the game art was it would've succeded better. Either way, it's money I'm ashamed to have wasted.....

Aw, really? :< I liked the art style, Rei Izumi's style is really lovely. Legend of Twilight had more of a cute and childish feeling to it anyway, it's really more about a boy becoming the hero he's always wanted to be, right? Rather than the epic-ness we usually get from the games, or the dramatic mystery from //Sign or //Roots. Plus, many other .hack manga stray far from the style of the games, because the stories are written and drawn by different people o_o; So why is it a bad thing that the art style is different?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:47 pm
-TS- Expert Bella
eek Uhm, wow. Guys, I just wanted to know their names... xp Cuz I like to tektek .hackers

I have no idea what their names are. Maybe they don't say their names. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Ninkitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 pm
I don't have any idea what their names are either..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 am
It was already given to me in the first page, so don't worry. 3nodding  

HeartSeeker Xion

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out