PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:46 pm
This is the Thread for the Profiles

PLEASE, pm me all PROFILES!!:

Person who controls me: (username)
My birthname is: (character's name)
How old am I: (Age)
What I am: (Race)
My Story: (A few sentences)
The way I act around others: (personality)
The reason: (Why you were sent here)
My Level: (just put the color)
This is who I am: (apperance)
Other: (Anything else, either a secret, or something you only know)

ALSO - when I accept you're profile, put it in here with the document post style, and at the top of your post, put in bold letters:
I am a DOCTOR, if you are a doctor OR
I am a CRAZIE! THANK YOU!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:10 pm
I AM A CRAZIE!

Person who controls me: Kiki_11
My birthname is: Kain Garin
How old am I: 21
What I am: Incubus
My Story: I was a good son and a good brother towards my family. I had good grades, a reasonable life, until that was tooken away from me. I fell in love with a witch that turned me into a Incubus when I was 20. She told me that when I turn 21, I would remain 21, and I would always look the same. She dissappeared afterwards, and ran away, not to have m parents find out about what I was. I sent them a letter, telling them that I died, they believed me, but one day, I would find them, and tell them the truth, hopefully, I wasn't too insane from my powers to hurt them, expecially my mother and sister.
The way I act around others: Sometimes I can be nice, othertimes I can be a little boring or angry. I act crazy around girls, I am usually seen in the lunch room, talking to the guys, or writing in my journal.
The reason: I raped women, some against their will, some that didn't. I went crazy from my powers, and over the years. I became insane, still raping women and sent to Narcot Hill to stop my insane habits. I am also secluded from the girls and women, so I won't be tempted to hurt, or, rape them.
My Level: Black
This is who I am: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: I can, sometimes, make any women of any race, besides human women, become head-over-heels in love with me. I can always have human girls to do whatever I please. I aways carry my whip with me, and I keep a small portable journal in my shirt pocket.

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xomorbida_b_weirxo
Crew

Fashionable Dabbler

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:28 pm
I AM A CRAZY! =o

Person who controls me: xomorbida_b_weirxo
My birthname is: Sophia Orsini (Formerly Isabella de' Medici)
How old am I: Looks 20, but is really 625
What I am: Aristocratic Vampiress
My Story: The last of the (in)famous Medici family, Sophia has lived for a very long time, and she has always lived in the lap of luxury. She was secretly turned when she was 20, and she'd lived alone for a good portion of her life after her husband attempted to strangle her, taking lovers and rarely seeing the children she'd loved and borne. They said her ghost appeared where she lived, but she's still breathing... And she wants revenge...
The way I act around others: I am very intelligent and free-spirited. I adore children, and treat them kindly. I have some tendencies to distrust men, but I am all-around well mannered and am lively and impulsive
The reason: I have recently been caught luring men to my woods and seducing and killing them, so people have thrown me in here.
My Level: Red
This is who I am: Vampire Heart<3
Other: I miss my family, aside from my husband, and I am looking to seek revenge on his family and my brother Francesco's.

Role Plays --- OOC --- All.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games