Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~What Happened Next After The 6th Book rp (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know who R.A.B is?
  Yeah of course!
  Nope T_T
  Maybe!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:27 am
((OK THIS IS RESTARTING!!! This is were we are. We are in the on the train on there way back from school of Harrys 6th year. Its right after Dumbledores Death. OK?!?! Its right after the book. Like I said!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:30 pm
Username: sgarecool
Name: Valerie Dark
Nickname: Vale Or ShadowHawk
Race: Witch/DarkMage

Apperance: Has long black wavey hair up to her shoulders, has grey eyes, half her face covered in badnages, a silver cross hanging from her neck, she wears hogwarts robes, with bandages on her arms, and legs, her lips are black, and her skin is moon color pale, she is five foot nine,

Darkcreature:

Has blood red eyes, with black hawk like wings, has black scales, and a serpent like face, long black horns curve from the side of the head, large dragon like claws, along with a whip like cat like tail, and back dragon paws, and has blood red fanges, has a fifty foot wings span, has blood red lion hair all the way down her forhead and to her tail.

THe Creatures Powers:

Can travel in shadow, and shoot powers of asid fire onto the land, destroying everything in its path, can tear through metal, but not daimoned, Weakness is sunlight, can transform into a snake or a dragon, her feathers fall out and turn hard and scale like when entering the water,

Can Transform into a grim,(like Sirruis)

Has a silver snake, with golde eyes, and a golden toung names Silver, and has a pure black raven , with safire eyes named raw,

House: Slytherin

Year: 6
Wand: Basklisk Blood, Silver Phoniex Feather, blood of snake,Silver oak 12 inches.
Personality: Rather a loner, cold, and sometimes well help for no reason what so ever, and has rather a bad temper,
Bio:((I added it okayXX))Her family where hunted down by death eaters, and where put under the Cursio curse, strangely they did not die, instead they went crazy, all but Valerie that is, She was put into the forbidden forest everytime she transformed into her DarkCreature forum, and casted away from the wizard sociatey, she is a threat. A known danger, a dark creature...But why hasnt she joined up with 'you know who?' no one knows exsept Valerie herself, she keeps it to her self. And dosnt talk much to any body, her only friends seems to be the raw and the snake, even thought she could have done good in Raven Claw, she picked Slythern.

She was band from her other school, for getting into tones of fights, with all the students, and even some of the teachers, she was trasfred to Howarts, the Minstery of Magic hoped that she would, learn to get along with other students, Because she is a good slayer, for them , and hunts down dark wizards, Is an Orphanage but dosnt go to an Orphanage and lives in the forbbiden forest instead, and is feared by the spiders, but not all the creatures in the forest. And is known to the centers as a bad omen, they try to kill her when ever she goes near them...

Dislikes: Everything.
Broom: Nimbus 2000
Quidditch Position: Beater
Prefect: NO.

Meh, I just wanted to be a character from another guild I am in so neh.^^  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:24 pm
sgarecool
Username: sgarecool
Name: Valerie Dark
Nickname: Vale Or ShadowHawk
Race: Witch/DarkMage

Apperance: Has long black wavey hair up to her shoulders, has grey eyes, half her face covered in badnages, a silver cross hanging from her neck, she wears hogwarts robes, with bandages on her arms, and legs, her lips are black, and her skin is moon color pale, she is five foot nine,

Darkcreature:

Has blood red eyes, with black hawk like wings, has black scales, and a serpent like face, long black horns curve from the side of the head, large dragon like claws, along with a whip like cat like tail, and back dragon paws, and has blood red fanges, has a fifty foot wings span, has blood red lion hair all the way down her forhead and to her tail.

THe Creatures Powers:

Can travel in shadow, and shoot powers of asid fire onto the land, destroying everything in its path, can tear through metal, but not daimoned, Weakness is sunlight, can transform into a snake or a dragon, her feathers fall out and turn hard and scale like when entering the water,

Can Transform into a grim,(like Sirruis)

Has a silver snake, with golde eyes, and a golden toung names Silver, and has a pure black raven , with safire eyes named raw,

House: Slytherin

Year: 6
Wand: Basklisk Blood, Silver Phoniex Feather, blood of snake,Silver oak 12 inches.
Personality: Rather a loner, cold, and sometimes well help for no reason what so ever, and has rather a bad temper,
Bio:((I added it okayXX))Her family where hunted down by death eaters, and where put under the Cursio curse, strangely they did not die, instead they went crazy, all but Valerie that is, She was put into the forbidden forest everytime she transformed into her DarkCreature forum, and casted away from the wizard sociatey, she is a threat. A known danger, a dark creature...But why hasnt she joined up with 'you know who?' no one knows exsept Valerie herself, she keeps it to her self. And dosnt talk much to any body, her only friends seems to be the raw and the snake, even thought she could have done good in Raven Claw, she picked Slythern.

She was band from her other school, for getting into tones of fights, with all the students, and even some of the teachers, she was trasfred to Howarts, the Minstery of Magic hoped that she would, learn to get along with other students, Because she is a good slayer, for them , and hunts down dark wizards, Is an Orphanage but dosnt go to an Orphanage and lives in the forbbiden forest instead, and is feared by the spiders, but not all the creatures in the forest. And is known to the centers as a bad omen, they try to kill her when ever she goes near them...

Dislikes: Everything.
Broom: Nimbus 2000
Quidditch Position: Beater
Prefect: NO.

Meh, I just wanted to be a character from another guild I am in so neh.^^

Enough writing girl! LOL!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:09 pm
lol.^^:p  

[NCP] Neon

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:46 pm
*Angelina checked da time wen her parents r runnin late*

"JEEZ! dere too sssllloooowww!!...*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:47 pm
*Cho's parents car went in front of her*
"Hey Angelina my parents r here! BYE!" *Goes inside da car, and drove off*

Angelina: "Bye.", she mumbles.  

Pow in the Wow

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:45 pm
Valerie landed ontop of the train and wondered to the end of the train and ended at the last compartment and crossed her arms and leanded against the door as it started to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:16 pm
*Angelina finally sees her parents car coming by*
"IT'S ABOUT TIME, GOD!"
*Checks time*
"Holy s**t, it's like already five oh clock".
*Parents stopped in front of her*
Mom: "Sorry hunnie dat were late. Just hop in right now".
Angelina: *Sighs, and hops in*
Dad: "Now home sweet home darling!".
*Angelina just smiles*
*Sighs* "It's great to go back home again =)".  

Pow in the Wow

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:19 pm
*20 minutes later, got back home*
Cho: "YAY BACK HOME AGAIN! =)".
Mom: "Welcome back sweetie." *Kisses Cho on da cheek, and opens da door*
*Cho rushes back inside, goes to her room upstairs and unpacked everything in her suitcase from hogwarts*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:58 pm
The train gained speed, Valerie remained silent as she watched all the scenery flash by.  

[NCP] Neon

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:06 pm
*Drives away for 15 minutes, and got home*
Angelina shouted,"YES I'M HOME! I'M HOME I'M HOME I'M HOME! =)"
Dad: "Glad to be back sweetie?"
Angelina: "Yes dad =)".
Dad: *Takes out keys and unlocks the door*
*Both went inside*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:07 pm
*Cho looked out the window*
"I guess the Hogwarts Express leaves right now..."
*Continues unpacking*
"MAN!... This is alot of work! =(".  

Pow in the Wow

Kana.Emiko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:58 pm
Pansy arrived home and went straight to her room. She didn't feel like making any chat with the family, not that she ever did anyway. Yawning, she flopped down on her bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:35 pm
Neville Longbottom: HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  

midget pandas

RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out