View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:51 pm
Arch Angel Neko
Moonlight_HuangHou
Arch Angel Neko
avi art? cool 3nodding
Well more like random art. ^_^ Orginal Character. I'm working on my coloring (CG coloring) skills. But it takes so long so I really don't like sitting at the desk when I could be doing something else for sooo long. So the best time to even work on those are the weekend. (5 hour a day to at least get some kind of progress done on it but not complete it sadly).

cool.. ^_^ same here.. sad thing to think about right now though *random thought* gaia has been my time off from the real world and its a place where I can rest.. now because I'll be doingmy preinternship and doing intership and my thesis I'll be quite busy and have no time for it.. crying
I used to spend more time on gaia but due to my now busy schedule I still can manage to make it on gaia once everyday...but not for as long sadly. crying
But I'm glad you can still make it to the guild and hang around with us even though you're so busy at the moment! Good luck on that thesis and all! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm
Dornkus
Moonlight_HuangHou

@Dornkus
Burgers!!!!
By the way...you make dinner?! Really? That's cool. ^_^

Yep. Quite frequently, actually.
Oh that's nice! well I mean it can be at times if you like it. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:26 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
this is the termly hols(:
and yep, i cut my hair biggrin its still long but i cut bangs(: not really to my liking tho... everyone calls me a dolly now... -.- hope it grows back soon!!
Awe!! Dolly!! ^_^ hehe
You just reminded me that I have to trim mines. They grow fast so I typically have to do my own touch up's and recently they grew a bit into my eyes so it's a bit bothersome. ^_^" Talk about a doll looks...I have a curling iron that my friend gave me and I wanted to try a new look (just for a day at least.)
I'm gonna curl my hair and keep my bangs straight of course and see if I can pull that look off. I think I will do it tomorrow just in case I can't do it right so I have the whole day (or most of it.)
(er...problem is...I can't even figure how to use a curling iron. -__-' I plan to bug my mom tomorrow if I remember. lol)

-.-" i dont really like my dolly looks... and playing around with a curling iron and/or straightener is fun(: my cousin did tt on mine once! tho iwont do tt now with my already dolly hair *shudders* sadly, i dunno how to do it myself so i cant help you there sweatdrop but do try out(:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 am
lol I bet'cha it would look cute!! ^_^
This is the kind of style I wonder if I get:
Model pic

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 am
hahaa, yes, tts rather cute. i would actually like if it wasnt on me sweatdrop okay, maybe i like the hair, i just dont like tt kind of bangs, which is the ones i have right now.. i still prefer my side swept bangs sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 am
Oh!! So they gave you full bangs? And is it above or a little below the eyebrows?
I have full bangs with layered on the side part (think I explained that right ^^). But I HATE when I ask for a trim and tell them below my eyebrows (it looks terrible if it's above! Too short! And they do the wrong thing....
lol Most of the time at my old hairdresser was always a bad experience if the owner of the place did my hair. crying
She never listened to me and would give me a new cut on the whole and think it was nice. sweatdrop
But I liked one of the workers there. He did exactly what I wanted and it looked really really good too. (But now he doesn't work there and we changed hairdressers and this new place is rather OK actually).

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 am
yesh, its slanted kind, with one slightly below eyebrow to the other side which is slightly above my eye. its abit of slant only actually, i was afraid itll turn out too drama so.. the side of my hair is steps al the way to the back. and its kinda v-shaped(:
and i dont have tt prob biggrin my mum (used to be hairdresser) will help me trim my hair(: but she dont cut cause im afraid itll turn out bad>_< trimming is still alright.
and i dont have a permanent hairdresser yet): still experimenting around... ill take my time(:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 am
It's always nice to try around until you find the right place. ^_^
And your mom was a hairdresser?! How cool! I think it might be a fun job. ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Vintage Vade Mecum

Interesting Conversationalist

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 am
i played billiards awhile ago.~ 3nodding
and i took the wrong bus on my way home....
so I had to walk+run a bit.~ crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:14 am
WildBlue45
i played billiards awhile ago.~ 3nodding
and i took the wrong bus on my way home....
so I had to walk+run a bit.~ crying

Ah wow...what a day! I just took a bus on my own once and took the wrong one. Man that was a nightmare. >_> I never rode a bus again yet (unless I'm with someone like my mom I won't mind but there really aren't buses here so I never did yet). I drive all the time instead. ^_^"  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:00 pm
yeah .. sorry it took me a long to get back to you guys.. been busy.. I went to the big city and stayed with my friends in a condo .. ^_^ were together for the practicum.. gawd so tired.. so how are you guys? How are you moonlight?
~ yeah .. my thesis aint finish yet.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:23 am
Not much go into town, browse the website.  

Angel Mechanholy

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items