Yes!
  Yes!
  GOLD! O-O
View Results

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 am
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
A confession and a question ; I love my boyfriend . MADLY AND TRULY .
He lives far away and he's not exaclty the hottest thing around . I seem to think of him ALL THE TIME but I also want to break it off because he isn't very hot . . . .I NEVER WOULD THOUGH . (( Remember - I love him )) Doees that make me horrible ?
Also ; I am turned on by horrible things . . . . . mutilation / torture . the saw movies , etc. ><

I'm quite a fan of torture, etc. too. 3nodding

Human beings will always be fascinated by the unfamiliar and grotesque. Some.. a bit more than others. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am
Embarrasing things? well... i... sucked my thumb till the age of 13...  

JustAPoisonApple

Novella Song

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:05 am
I dont like my husband

I am in love with someone much younger than I am

I wish my life was different  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 am
my room is filled with varous swords and daggers.

never had a girlfriend. mostly because i've never found one i like.

sometimes im a vbparanoid. as an example when im alone at home i have to turn around to see if there's anyone there.

i have a book i borroved from the library, it should have been returned 3 months ago.

i pass out sometimes. without explanation. my friend had to drag me to nurses office once. THAT was embarrasing. the whole school knew the day after

EDIT: i usually starts to sing the song i listen to on my mp3. im not doing it on purpose. i even did it in a store once. my friends acted like they didnt know me sweatdrop  

Naidono

Avicienna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:19 am
I don't believe in online relationships.

I probably have OCD - I need one of those mini-vacuum cleaners.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:11 pm
Naidono
my room is filled with varous swords and daggers.

never had a girlfriend. mostly because i've never found one i like.

sometimes im a vbparanoid. as an example when im alone at home i have to turn around to see if there's anyone there.

i have a book i borroved from the library, it should have been returned 3 months ago.

i pass out sometimes. without explanation. my friend had to drag me to nurses office once. THAT was embarrasing. the whole school knew the day after

EDIT: i usually starts to sing the song i listen to on my mp3. im not doing it on purpose. i even did it in a store once. my friends acted like they didnt know me sweatdrop

Wow, we have a lot of things in common! whee I used to have a collection of swords. If i'm in the bathroom, I have to look behind the shower curtain. I had a book from the library missing for about....5 years...apparently they forgot.
And...I procrastinate a lot...and I like Family Guy.  

Judgment99

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 pm
when their nothing to do i watch TV shows that i watched when i was 4 like Elmo'w world and arthur, like to good old one.
also the new little kids shows scary me like high five  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces