Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.A.G. : Fierce Artist's Guild.

Back to Guilds

A guild for artists of all kinds. Critiques, Galleries, Contests. 

Tags: artists, critique, draw, manga, gallery 

Reply HOME.
Will o' Wisp - WIP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vireo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 pm
Feel free to tell me what's what. :3

The Will o' Wisp - WIP (obviously)
User Image

Next on my list is the Cait Sith. And no, not the Final Fantasy Cait Sith.... The REAL one. XD Yay for demonic cats!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 pm
ooo this is so lovely!

once again, love the color theme and tiny details, especially on her belt : )
i think her hands are a bit too big though, mainly the finger to palm proportions seem a bit off, she had very large fingers.
if her waist is where i think it is, the arms (mainly upper) may be a bit too long, but those can be considered part of your style since they're not that anatomically outrageous, so you can go however you want with thoseee.
the braid looks GREATTT, the hair on her scalp may look better if its in different sized sections rather than them all being in uniform-thickness strands, some big, some really small, and some in between.
but besides those nitpicks, this looks awesome! you do amazing backgrounds too, btw *jealousssss* :3
can't wait to see it finished : D

stupidcrackers
Captain

Vireo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 pm
YEa, I tend to draw big hands and long arms and legs. X.X Dunno why, just do... lol I hate drawing hair pulled back, so I'll fix that up for sure. lol Thank you. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 pm
This has progressed so beautifully heart heart heart I'm so envious of the details in the background, I wish I had the patience to do digital painting like this. I'm not finding much to critique aside from what crackers has already pointed out.

Can't wait to see the final product heart heart heart  

Sonny

Greedy Fatcat

Vireo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:30 pm
Thanks Sonny!

OMG.. People keep PMing me to draw them... No one reads signatures, apparently..

And the last one I got just said "draw me!!!!"

I should respond with "no!!!!".....I dunno... I'm too nice. X_X  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:31 pm
I always loved your faces Vireo. c:

Her face is just so enchanting! I know about this peace, and how travellers are lead away. I definitely get the feel that she's just being pulled away and she's not even aware!

But the background... it just kills me. It's so beautiful! Like all the colors and the glowing Will o' Wisps just really make it glow. It fits in so well with the overall theme!

I would say the the little fur thing needs more shadow. I know this is a WIP, but you might want to keep that in mind. :3

Turning out great! Can't wait to see the encyclopedia unfold with your lovely work. <3

Cherub Hope

Tempestiel
Crew

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 am
I can't wait to see the final product.

[Click me for DeviantArt gallery]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 am
thanks guys. She's not the traveller though, she is the fae that's the will o wisp. :3 Her lantern isn't painted yet.  

Vireo
Crew

Pathos
Crew

Eloquent Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm
love this vireo, so lovely. i especially love all of the different textures you have in here, and as always you coloring is simply beautiful heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 am
Thanks Pathos! This is finished now, I'll post it in my gallery. :3  

Vireo
Crew

HOME.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out