Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
Eminem a Furry?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is he?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:03 pm
One of my friends brought this to my attention this morning and had to check it out... In his music video for the song "Just Lose It" he is wearing a furry tail in it. It only is visable for like 2 sec, and not out in the open. As can be seen 0:40 in to the Music Video

So think he might be and just not open, but trying to do small things?

Anyone else know of famous people that are furries?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 am
....i am sorry Kanade but for some reason it says that vidio has been removed...

but if you listen closly to the lerics he dose say and i quot "i have tryed every thing to get attention except tuch little boys." so one would assume yes he was/still is a furryif you took the song litteral...  

Apachi_Suraki

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Apachi_Suraki
....i am sorry Kanade but for some reason it says that vidio has been removed...

but if you listen closly to the lerics he dose say and i quot "i have tryed every thing to get attention except tuch little boys." so one would assume yes he was/still is a furryif you took the song litteral...

Hmm well I will have to get a new link then.. But an any of the music vids for his Just lose it song he's wearing a tail so it isn't something anyone thought up and put in there... hmm I guess yea the lyrics (never avtually looked them up) might have something to do with it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:39 pm
Holy crap! Your right! It looks like a dog tail or a wolf tail or something 0_o  

kuromeruneko

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm
kuromeruneko
Holy crap! Your right! It looks like a dog tail or a wolf tail or something 0_o

rofl See? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:13 pm
it kind of looks like a rag to me....but anyway thats not to say it is or isn't a tail. he dose only have it for that little segment of the MV  

Apachi_Suraki

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Oh wait, now that I think about it it might actually be a rag...BUT! Theres still a possibility! I have hope! TwT  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:13 pm
same here i still belive he can be converted...  

Apachi_Suraki

KajitoraTaotsu

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 pm
I got the vid to stop right at the spot where the 'tail' is swinging. if it were a rag, i think there would be some kind of ripple look to the white but there isnt, i think it might be a tail!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Don't ask how I know, but, I know..it is a tail, thats all the info I am allowed to tell without some fat guy with a gun killing me  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm
????why a fat guy???? and all i was pointing out was the fact that most rap singers do cary a rag in there back pocket....

hey now that i think about it maby all rap singers are secretly furrys... thats why they all do that....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 am
Wow, I dont know how I could have missed that. All rappers ARE secretly furrys! And they have a secret club where they gather around and cosplay! And their club is called,"The Super Secret Club Where Rappers Gather Around And Are Furrys!" -Nods head- That has to be the only explanation 0_0.  

kuromeruneko

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 am
i have this weird feeling your making in fun of me.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm
-walkes towards door with tail on- why would we do that? -walks into secret door where a bunch of furry rappers are-

<....>  

LunaFoxxx

Random Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces