Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kari-rikku

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 pm
Kittycharm
I don't see the point in it anymore.

Before, in this guild, we would always theorize about what would happen in the end, and now that the series is over (and it was a let down...) there's nothing to do.....rarely anyone posts anymore.

PLus, now I like The Host better than twilight. In part because it's by Meyer, and it's soooooo much better than twilight.

And now, I just realize...that it's just another love story...and nothing else.

No one's ever gonna be perfect as Edward...and the book is so perfect, it's sureal.

id have to agree with you. before twilight was amazing and the best book series and now its not. people claim to be true twilight fans but many didnt know what twilight was till it became a movie. so i've packed up my books put them away for several aways and see what's gonna happen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am
kari-rikku
Kittycharm
I don't see the point in it anymore.

Before, in this guild, we would always theorize about what would happen in the end, and now that the series is over (and it was a let down...) there's nothing to do.....rarely anyone posts anymore.

PLus, now I like The Host better than twilight. In part because it's by Meyer, and it's soooooo much better than twilight.

And now, I just realize...that it's just another love story...and nothing else.

No one's ever gonna be perfect as Edward...and the book is so perfect, it's sureal.

id have to agree with you. before twilight was amazing and the best book series and now its not. people claim to be true twilight fans but many didnt know what twilight was till it became a movie. so i've packed up my books put them away for several aways and see what's gonna happen

ok that is a bit rude.
I heard about Twilight before the movie came out... but didn't bother reading it until I saw the movie, like MANY FANS.
Don't give me crap about how we're not fans because it took a movie to get us into it.
Not everyone just looks at a cover of a book and is like "oh, an apple in a hand, that looks like a GREAT book to read. I'm going to buy it." stare

Jeez... everyone who feels this way is being immature in these thoughts.
I don't care if it's offensive because I know from experience that a little more fame isn't bad for something.
Sorry but I loved Tokio hotel before they came to north america, when they were still just a german singing band. Oh look! Now they're international stars, living the dream, which is having as many people hear their music as possible, to reach out to as many people that want to listen.

I'm sure Stephanie loves that so many people actually want to read her book... cause it's not the greatest thing in the world. Also I think she likes seeing her book creations be made into films, to give a visual aspect to her creations.
Many of you just don't see that...  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:41 pm
i can understand giving up twilight, its like ging up harry potter. after the series ends and it ends so perfectly there is nothing there to keep ur intrest. i still love twilight, its an amazing series but its getting stupid. i think it would have been better with out the movie though they give us twilight fans something to talk about. they bucher the books and there are some things that shlould be left alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm

i loved the end of twilight but after reading it i wanted more .
but its like harry potter once that ends i'll want it to continue as well
but it wont crying oh well.

SighingSoftly

Jeering Gawker

8,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff