Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
Help with changing any sim to another creature

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdventurerX

Dapper Member

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 am
I need Help with changing a sim to any creature that i want...Like a Vampire,WereWolf and any other creature espicially to Wich..Please Iam really bored from trying to find out how sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:37 pm
How to get a vampire sim
First, you'll need the expansion pack Nightlife. If you have it installed, ahve one of your Sims go downtown at night. You need to find a vampire. Vampire's wear victorian style clothing and their names start with Count or Countess. Become freidns with them, and they will bite you. Be careful, if Vampires go in the sunlight, their needs drop and they will eventually die if you keep them like that. But a coffin for them to sleep during the day. To cure them, purchase a poition from the Gypsy.

How to get a werewolf sim
You'll need the expansion pack Pets. If you have a house with lots of trees, bushes, flowers, wetc and a lot of babies and toddlers, their is a small chance that a black wolf with glowing eyes will show up. Become friends with the wolf, and it will bite you and infect you. Sims will turn into werewofls at night. To cure them, purchase a potion from the animal trainer.

How to get a witch sim
You'll need the expansion pack Apartment Life. Meet a witch on a community lot. You'll probably be able to identify one of them. Bad witches wear black and Good witches wear white. If you want to learn good spells, become friends with a good witch and then ask to teach you the ways of the light. If you want your sims to learn bad spells, become friends with the bad witch and then ask to teach you the ways or the dark. You can give up magic and time you want.

How to get a alien sim
You do not need and Expanison packs to get an alien sim. Their is a small chance that if your sim looks through a telescope, they will get abducted by aliens. Once they return, they will become pregnant. The baby that will be born will be an alien.

How to get a plant sim
You need the expansion pack Seasons to get a plant sim. If your sim talks to their plants and sprays them a lot, they will turn into a plant sim. If you buy a potion from the garden club, you can turn human again.

How to get a servo sim
You will need the Expansion Pack Open For Buisiness to get a servo. Have a sim with high skill in building things build a servo with one of the thing making benches. If they have enough skill then they will build a servo which will do work for them. I think you can control them.  

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

AdventurerX

Dapper Member

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm
mrgreen Thanks a lot for Help...I really Thankful for it blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 am
np..and heres 2 other creatures that you can get.

How to get a zombie

You will need the expansion pack University. Get the aspritation reward (I forgot it's name, it has ressurect in it's name, thats all i know. razz ) To make a zombie, you'll need the sim you want to become a zombie dead. USe the aspriation reward, and pay the Grim Reaper not that much money. I think that's how you do it, i'll have to test it.

How to get Bigfoot
You need the expansion pack Bon Voyage. Have a family go on a trip to to three lakes. have them dig until they find the map to the secret lot in three lakes. go there, and become friends with bigfoot. after you grow close, you will have the option to ask bigfoot to come home with you. if he accepts, when you return home from vacation, he will be there.  

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items