Reply Guild of Roses
Titan's Legacy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jonasgarland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:45 am
Hey has anyone heard when Titan's Legacy's gonna evolve? I like the item a lot... Can't wait till it finishes evolving... Wonder what the last form will be. Something good I hope!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:47 am
Ah, I don't htink anybody really has any idea when the titan is set to evolve. I saw a post in GCD today about someone predicting it will evolve today, but I really couldn't say for sure that it will.

From what I know, titan is done by a free-lance artist or some such thing, so updates are few and far between. Doesn't help that the item was free from the overseer.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jonasgarland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:59 am
Yeah I suppose there is that... However it's the most fun item I've ever got from the overseer... Mostly what I've got from it is dresses and they aren't really my thing razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 pm
I like getting the dresses, especially the prom ones, because you can sell them for a nice hunk of change. They aren't really my style either biggrin  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jonasgarland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 pm
Oh yeah, I sold them all too. That's how I got most of my evolving items XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Haha! I love getting expensive stuff to sell from the overseer. It's how I make the majority of my monies, I think.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jonasgarland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm
Yeah it's especially good when you get like 6K of gold, which is most likely the highest I've ever got... I think... Hey do you get more valuable items as your health percentage goes up? Because mine's like 90-91% now...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 pm
Ah, from what I can tell it seems more dependant on the happiness of your fish. I've gotten fairy wings from three accounts now, all of them at different stages of tank health, I think one was actually below 50% when I got the wings.

My 100% tank doesn't seem to do too much better then my mule tanks, which are all lower %.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jonasgarland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:26 pm
Oh I see, suppose it's also what kind of fish you have too, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 pm
Hmm, I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Different fish have different ways they get happy (there are guides in the aquarium forum), some are more compatible with each, some less so. I've had my tank filled with lowly cuttlefish since they came out and often get higher value items or gold count.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jonasgarland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 pm
Never even really thought about the type of fish I've had in there.. Just goldfish and cuttlefish really, oh and one of those blue ones...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm
smile

It's not too hard to keep fish happy, though cuttlefish are particular. Just take a peek in the aquarium forum and figure out what would be the best combination for your fish and you should be set for happy fish and decent overseer items.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 pm
Wow O.O I learned more new stuff today. xDD Yeah the most ive ever gotten is 20000 from those fairy wings. that was a happy day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:26 pm
I only get gold from mine, and not that much only a couple of 100  

hazel843

Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas