Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Fallout 3 on console. Natural disadvantage?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:57 pm
I understand that many of you will have bought the game on a console rather than PC, and I'm just wondering, what about all the player mods? The game was practically designed for fleshing out with mods and such, are any of you using a console worrying that you may be missing out somewhat?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 pm
Well I have the game for the Ps3 and I deffinetly feel l am missing out..specially from that downloadable content thats coming out..but all the mods? I'm not a fan of modding xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:13 pm
If i had the PC version i would be spawning millions of behemoths and destroying them all with the MIRV and god mode. O:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:28 pm
I've seen some videos of modded material, and I have mixed feelings. There are some cool looking weapons, like an assault rifle that fires radioactive rounds and a replica Remington revolver, but some modded weapons seem so overpowered that I feel they could take some challenge out of the game. I'm just glad I have a 360 so I can get the DLC.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 pm
I have it for the 360,I would love to try and use the Geck for the computer version but I think I will like the DLC way better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 pm
I was thinking more the quest chains and dungeons and such that will be appearing.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.List&game=4

This is the kind of extent I'm talking about, some of these really are extraordinary.  

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 pm
johnny blackk
I have it for the 360,I would love to try and use the Geck for the computer version but I think I will like the DLC way better.

They have DLC for the PC version and for the PC version you can also just illegally download the DLC for PC if you want... O:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Well I have the game for the Ps3 and I deffinetly feel l am missing out..specially from that downloadable content thats coming out..but all the mods? I'm not a fan of modding xD
I feel your pain i also have it for the ps3 but i don't regret buying it at all... stare Im just gonna buy it for the pc too  

Blades Of Null

xXfallen-corleoneXx

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:26 pm
I have it for the XBOX 360 and I love it....but I want to get mods REALY BAD . so im trying to hook up my 360 to the computer (hopfully it will work)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:38 am
I have it on PC heart
My favourite mods are Marts Mutant Mod for adding variety to enemies and increasing spawns, and the new version seems to add creatures from the old Fallouts, which sounds pretty good X3
And Fallout 3 Overhaul Kit for adding shitloads of weapons and diversing the enemies even further (also they make the Enclave look kickass)
Welcome to the Wasteland is also good, it seems to mainly play with radioactivity, making it more effective, making the food more radioactive but less healing and boosting the power of stimpaks, but making them more rare and expensive

Overall, I just like to make my game harder and more diverse 3nodding  

Brabouch

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm
I wanted to get it on the computer to test out quite a few mods. Mostly just wanted to boost the power of the fat man. I've seen mini-nukes explode as big as the megaton nuke.  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games