Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you reserve?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Alexander Mercer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 am
I did not reserve a copy. I just went to Wal-mart at midnight, and I was the first to get it. [[There was no line.]] I am just laughing at the people that go to the store that only has a few copies. Wal-mart had a bunch of the 1 disc, and about fifty of the 2 disc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 pm
I didn't like the movie...and I think this is stupid...they just wanna keep milking Twilight and its so annoying. Thats part of the reason why I'm starting to hate Twilight. Every good thing has its end...the true fans are the ones that never forget. I don't need to keep going to the twilight events or buy more stuff to prove that. I still like Twilight just not as much as before.  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 pm
I actually brought the DVD....Which means I reserved for the 2 disc one at hottopic..... sweatdrop I don't know why...when I didn't even like the movie...I guess the real reason I brought it was to see the baseball scene and to see the deleted scenes. (which I might add...if they didn't cut them out...it would have made the movie alot better....)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image

I'm not surprised that the deleted scenes would have made the movie better.
That's usually the case with many movies.

(like the harry potter movies stare Stupid people)

I may buy it when I have some extra cash. I mean I finally indulged in getting my tragus pierced even though we have rent and our phone/cable/internet/cell phone bill is due. Money is always tight for us.

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 pm
i put it on resurve but haven't picked it up yet. my car broke so i can't get it yet. ugh...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 pm
I wasn't at home when it was released at midnight, and I didn't have time to go look for a Hot Topic or Wal-Mart because I had no idea where they were. I'm going to try to go to Hot Topic and/or Wal-Mart to try and get a copy.  

piercing_golden_eyes

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:33 am
Evil_Dark_Kitty
I didn't like the movie...and I think this is stupid...they just wanna keep milking Twilight and its so annoying. Thats part of the reason why I'm starting to hate Twilight. Every good thing has its end...the true fans are the ones that never forget. I don't need to keep going to the twilight events or buy more stuff to prove that. I still like Twilight just not as much as before.

Agreed. However, I still like it. It's the crazy fan girls that make me cringe at it though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 pm
i got the dvd!
but i got the THREE disc one =O
haha.
i didnt even know there was going to be a three disc one until i actually went to the store. but i guess its ONLY at target, and thats why i didnt hear about it.  

Jellycones

Brittnie106

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 pm
i went to get it on saturday morning. i went to target and i got a 3 disc edition... i watched it four times already  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:38 pm
I reserved a copy at Borders, but after doing more research, I wound up buying the 3-disc version from Target.

I mean, why pay 30 bucks for a 2-disc version when you can get a 3-disc version for 18 bucks? (I know the Borders version had some fancy holographic cards or whatever that came with it, but I decided I wanted more special movie features rather than the cards.)

I actually went to the release party at Borders, though, and it was pretty funny. I went with 4 friends, and as it got closer to midnight, we all went over to Wal-Mart, where 2 of them bought their DVDs. Another friend we met at Borders said she was planning on buying hers at Meijer. So basically, everyone went to Borders's release party, but no one actually bought the DVD from them. biggrin  

Glitterbean

couturerocks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:02 pm
seriously, is it even worth buying?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:53 pm
Um, YES. rolleyes  

Glitterbean

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers