Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi!!
  hey
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:04 pm
I hate pets. They get on my nerves. Like my aunt's dog, it always jumps on me or freaking barks mass for no reason.
Cats, they just get annoying because they're so quiet and sly. I'll be sitting there watching T.V. at midnight at my cousin's house, all lights are off and the windows are open because it's all hot, and he just jumps on me and it creeps me out, because I hear nothing at all then bam! I nearly get a heart attack from it.

Sorry, I'm not an animal person.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 pm
Death Shikaku
I hate pets. They get on my nerves. Like my aunt's dog, it always jumps on me or freaking barks mass for no reason.
Cats, they just get annoying because they're so quiet and sly. I'll be sitting there watching T.V. at midnight at my cousin's house, all lights are off and the windows are open because it's all hot, and he just jumps on me and it creeps me out, because I hear nothing at all then bam! I nearly get a heart attack from it.

Sorry, I'm not an animal person.
lol! The cat incident sounded funny. Not everyone likes pets. 3nodding Mom is like that. The only pet she accepted is snuggle but she even said then that there would be no more after snuggle. She got attached to snuggles though even though she didn't like pets still.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:55 pm
well Im an animal lover and i think all animal that are mammal are cute.. lols.. esp baby cats and dogs.. I just love hugging them and making them fall to sleep.. plus k-9 are good dog friends .. I like the fact that they are so charming when they grow up.. ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff