• Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:19 am
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Lul, typical

Mischief managed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 pm
Kari Twilight Mist

Well Eric is Ben and Eric combined so the short issue doesn't really apply. I personaly found the height thing funny myself. People find the dumbest reasons to be insecure I swear.

well I wouldn't understand the height thing considering I'm usually shorter than everyone else. But being self conscious comes from what people expect of you.
I'm self conscious about a lot of things... so it's actually nice seeing flaws like that in the book as well. I have a friend who is 6'1" so usually most guys are shorter than her and she usually gets self conscious about it too.. it's because usually people expect the guy to be taller than the girl sweatdrop men these days stare (kidding)  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

hotjordain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:17 pm
wow i am suprised no one noticed how bella doesnt hit her head wen edward stops the van cuz wen they are in the hospital he says you hit your head bella but she didnt and also in the baseball seen edward flips emmett off  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:31 pm
hey, if you go to imdb.com and look up the twilight movie on there you can find a whole list of things that they messed up! (there's seriously about thirty of them!)  

fancy-painted-boats-

BellaSwanXDXP

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 pm
Yea, they needed a website so they used the Little Brown's, I read that somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:35 pm
There is obviously going to be a lot of stuff that is messed up since they always, always, ALWAYS change things when they make a movie out of a book. It's never the same, and rarely ever as good.

I don't know why they can't just keep things the same when they decide to put it in there but they don't.

However, I did really find it amusing that Bella didn't hit her head and then Edward used the excuse that she did and was basically making it all up later in the hospital.

Also.. I did notice Stephenie Meyer the second time I watched Twilight. I did notice the Little Brown publishing but it didn't click til I read that on here. The other stuff I will have to look for wink I haven't watched the commentary. Every time I stick the DVD into the xbox... I just can't stop myself from rewatching the movie, lol. wink  

DarkNeko86

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:17 pm
you wanna see a movie that messes up a lot.
Harry Potter.

It's much worst than twilight and whenever i watch it I can't stop myself from correcting every single mistake I catch... which is a lot.
My biggest issue with it is Harry's eyes, which are suppose to be green... I mean they could stick some contacts in his eyes and away he'd go stare
*sigh*

At least with Twilight I can still handle rewatching it... i've watched it a few times now and almost have an urge to watch it again. sweatdrop  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff