Submit

Hey
  Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:08 am
@Death Shikaku
Oh! I remember why I got bored of Guitar hero. It's b/c I have it on the wii and couldn't get more songs than what they gave me (so after playing for a while it does get tiring. Lucky if you have it for 360. ^^
I like instrumentals when i'm working on art and occasionally I listen to vocals when I work on them but mainly just when I'm in the car or just when I plug my ears do I listen to non-instrumental. ^^

@Kero-of-Ice
Ah I don't have a DS so I missed that one out. ^_^

@iGoldman
I actually never played Ninja Gaiden 2. But I should check out the instrumentals since you said it's nice. ^_^ How was the game too by the way?

@Dornkus
Oblivion!! My sister said they already announced another one that'll be coming out (though I can't remember when). Those games are pretty awesome. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:48 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Death Shikaku
Oh! I remember why I got bored of Guitar hero. It's b/c I have it on the wii and couldn't get more songs than what they gave me (so after playing for a while it does get tiring. Lucky if you have it for 360. ^^
I like instrumentals when i'm working on art and occasionally I listen to vocals when I work on them but mainly just when I'm in the car or just when I plug my ears do I listen to non-instrumental. ^^

@Kero-of-Ice
Ah I don't have a DS so I missed that one out. ^_^

@iGoldman
I actually never played Ninja Gaiden 2. But I should check out the instrumentals since you said it's nice. ^_^ How was the game too by the way?

@Dornkus
Oblivion!! My sister said they already announced another one that'll be coming out (though I can't remember when). Those games are pretty awesome. ^_^
Hard. =O
I'm in the process of uploading the OST for NG2. I'll edit this post with the link when it's done.
It bears a strong resemblance to the Einhander OST. Also an amazing game.

Flyentologist

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:28 pm
hello I am back! wink lols.. okay so I think ost huh? .. *thinks hard* hehe.. oh yeah O got it! Like Final Fantasy OST's, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia and Guitar Hero OST's Rock! xd  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff