Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
My Snow White Queen (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:12 am
"Yeah, someone told me to come out here. He was a dark practitioner of sorts, didn't really know the guy." Aurora shrugged, sipping at her tea. It warmed her from the inside and her murred in contentment. "Are you telling me that no one told you to come out here, if you dislike the lack of action so much?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:08 pm
"I've come out here to study the auroraborealis and it's effect on the ability to see the full moon. You see, if there is any effect and it prevents a lycanthropes transformation, then perhaps it can lead to a temporary cure." She said, still puzzling it over. 'And as you know, a full moon only happens once every cycle, so it's hard to study it all at once."  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:35 pm
"Oh, you're a Lycan, then?" Aurora asked. "I thought you were an anthro like me. My bad." Aurora said, cocking her head to one side. "I can help, you know."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:24 pm
"Oh no, I'm not a lycanthrope, but I've run across quite a few lycans who would pay a bit to be rid of the effects." she said, taking another sip of the tea. Her ears twitched slightly as the wind whistled through a crack in the window. 'I need to get that fixed' She thought to herself.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:27 am
Aurora glanced at the ear twitching, tilting her head to one side. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked, concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:58 pm
"Oh no, you've done nothing wrong, it's just that there's a hole in the insulation of that window," She took a moment to point out the exact window before continuing, "And it's been bothering me."  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:06 am
"I can fix that, if you'd like." Aurora stood, circling to take a look at the window. "It doesn't look that hard to fix. You mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 pm
"Oh, feel free, I was waiting to get a tube of insulation from the store, but if you can fix it, that would be great." She shifted a bit in her chair, taking a sip of tea before letting out a rogue yawn.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 am
Aurora smirked a bit as she felt the breeze come in from the window. Swinging her hand at the window, she snapped, sending a tiny blaze at the insulation. The rubber areas melted together, sealing the slit shut. Aurora turned back to Michiko.
"There you go, all fixed." Beaming, she returned to her seat, taking a sip of her tea. "So, what do you plan to do after your studies?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 pm
She watched Blaze seal the insulation with interest. Once she had finished, Kira continued. "I plan on selling the remedy and buying a house in the middle of a city. Isolation isn't really what I like."  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:17 pm
"To that I can relate." Aurora said. She hated being cooped up in this place, but knew it was the only place she would find her answers. Elegantly and as daity as possible, a first for her, she seated herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 pm
"Then why do you live out here? It's so out of the way from everything?" She asked, finishing off her tea. Her tail twitched slightly, curiosity playing across her face. "Do you have family out here?"  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 pm
"No... not that I know of. As far as I know, I don't have any..." Aurora was almost sad as she said it, being reminded of her lack of a past.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff