life and its torturez Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:14 am
Mysti, even without the mention of a kick-a** song, saying I rock AND finish it all off with style - your post was the best in the thread. No one could have said it better, or had the more right to say it (if the word right possibly could be used on the topic).

You have my full respect, as have Maeve and Hazel.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:48 am
hm... heres my solution: life sucks if u focus on the negatives. try and look at any positives, any at all. whatever the situation, even if u are poor as s**t, try and think of that one thing thats good, no matter what it is. I do that every time my life turns to crap, and anyone else should do the same.  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:01 am
I understand alot of you may have encomaical probulms and myst ur probulm i have my heart for u

but when you dont have what i have and you say you got it bad... give me a call and i'll send you a a bag full of my flakes and how much i bleed and inch every day

but even with my probulm and obouisvs probulms being 16 girls, life, blah i still see things "black and white" and try to blance out all the bad i have with the good i can make out of it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:01 am
Aw I feel sorry for you Mysti and Maeve, but your fighters, the same with Aryllia. But Mysti, dont put anyone down, you can moan at me or whatever, I'm not saying that you dont have the right to tell off people for whining. But think before you tell people off, they may go through stuff you cant imagine,
Yeah I'm rambling  

hazel843

Ice_Guardian21

Aekea Shopper

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:12 am
I should be thanking god for the blessings of having Bi Polarism - Mania and having a risk of heart disease when it comes to those conditions and problems.

But I should tell you this, having Bi Polar is not fun, especially when it comes to mania even after getting mad, it causes trouble and running a gamble of losing everything. I hate it with all of my life since I have to take medicine for the rest of my life.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:15 am
MystiBlu
Thank you, Aryllia. And thank you, too, Hazel - you are right. I don't really mean to sound like I'm tellin someone/anyone off. I do get frustrated with people at times cuz we all have potential - we just have to do something with it, and most don't. Prayers I'll take, pity...can't use it. I don't have time to whine about my situation - like stephen hawkings said: "Too busy to die right now!". I just urge ya'll to realize that we all have our torturez (and some of us like to be the one doing the torturing!) - just don't let them get in your way!

Aw its ok, to tell you the truth I was whincing when I posted that cause it felt like I was telling you off, I mean how hypacritical can I get?  

hazel843

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:36 am
We all have our proublms

That makes us human

Or else we would be Dancer

I just wish i dint have to ich like a crack fiend every minunte

(Honselty i am not makeing that ich thing up)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:57 am
hm... for those who have bad health conditions (Joey, Mysti, Ice_Guardian) and still think of the positive, I salute u.  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:03 pm
JDBReaper
hm... for those who have bad health conditions (Joey, Mysti, Ice_Guardian) and still think of the positive, I salute u.
and Mysti remind me of this some called "Until The End" by Breaking Benjamin its the 1st song on the 2nd playlist in my profile listen to it, its pretty good

say Breaking Benjamin sucks, and I'll say, 'hey I like them doesn't mean u have to... plus I don't care'

Techincally i have better health the all of you as my condation grants me increased immune system effecitiveness

(Havent been sick once)

most of the probulms are socail, emoiontal and mental probulms

but yea enogh abut me

I think people like myst and people who have worse who keep their heads high dersve a medal/award more then any athelte or celeb dose  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff