Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Nerd/Geek Dating

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of person would you want to date?
  Someone like me.
  Someone not at all like me.
  A bit like me but not just like me.
  I wanna date :_insert celebraty_: REALLY BAD!!!
  Single is the way for me.
View Results

Vila113

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:29 am
Hey everyone out there. I was just wondering if anyone else has used Geek 2 Geek or Nerdpassions.com to find a mate. Or if you know of any other places to find more nerds or geeks or gamers.

So far I like Geek 2 Geek. The website is really nice to move around and the matches so far are pretty right on.

Nerdpassions is very different. It's very hard to navigate and you have to fill out a lot of different things to get anywhere. Plus you have to be a member of the site for a period of time before they let you do stuff. While this helps to keep the spamming down, for those of us who want to use the site for real reasons can't get to where we want to go. >.<

Thanks for any input.

~Vila

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:56 pm
Except for work, I've generally withdrawn from society, lol. Like a...nerd recluse.

Never heard of those sites but they sound nice. I might check them out when I decide to stop haterating on people~ dramallama

Milleia

Enduring Evader

Aquagem12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:18 pm
wha nerd gets a date???  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 am
Never used them, but I might as well give them a try. I absolutely dig artsy geeks, you know. I've fallen in love hard with two girls like this, and there's a reason why my favorite celebrity is Mathangi "M.I.A." Arulpragasam.

Update: Oh ******** it, only few people use this in Mexico, I'm from Guadalajara, and the few ones who do are from Mexico City crying  

Da_Nuke

demon child me

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 am
Huh, I have never heard of them, but it's great that there are websites like that out there. Though I know enough geeks and nerds already...  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games