Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
After some thought...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm
So, after some thought (see why i named it that??)
I've decided that when i go to the Fun show, and pick up my Mossy. I'm going to scale it back a bit. I was going to buy a breacher moss 500, with a surefire fore grip, and all the bells and whistles and whatnot...

well, seeing as i went into Turners, Big 5, Wal-Mart.... and NO ONE HAD 9mm AMMO!!! I'm going to buy a basic moss 500, might get the surefire IF its cheap enough. And invest the rest into a reloader starting package.

That opens me up to a question. Does anyone here have experience with Reloading? if so, thoughts? Lee reloaders? single stage, or multi... I'd appreciate any help.

Does make me a little sad, cause I did want to go all out with my mossy... but i think a little investment into ammo would benefit me, and those around me a little more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm
I don't reload but from a lot of reloaders they recommend a Lee reloading press.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm
I've got a tad of experience. I've done the mechanics, but none of the math. Lee is a top-notch brand, I know plenty of people who swear by Lee. The way it goes is, if you want top-notch precision bullets, get Lee single-stage machines. If you want to make lots of ammo with slightly less (but still perfectly good) precision but faster, get a Dillon progressive.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games