Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Crazy birthday fun!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Narquelie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:59 pm
I'm going to a Nine Inch Nails show on my birthday! I'm really excited. whee Maybe because it's my birthday and I have mono Trent will feel sorry for me and let me snap a picture of him or something... One can only hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:10 pm
Lucky, i have no friends that like nine inch nails so i couldnt go. i hope you have fun  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Narquelie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:40 pm
Jakalope Rules
Lucky, i have no friends that like nine inch nails so i couldnt go. i hope you have fun

Thanks, t'was pretty cool. Queens of the Stoneage and another band opened. NIN, as usual, put on a fantastic show. It was kind of sad that the floor had seats... I felt bad for the people on the floor, there was no room for moshing except when three guys attempted to make on in an aisle. I felt bad. At the end the keyboard was thrown out into the floor section seat and a couple guys fought over it.

Overall the concert was great.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:46 pm
Nice! I got to go in Oct. 11th... I went back stage... my mom and I know Aaron! It was great to see him again after... what? 2 years I think... They are all really great guys and they put on a fantastic show! xd heart I miss them all...  

dita _von _teese

Nice Weather For Ducks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:48 am
The Spiral is totally worth it, people. Meeting the band ... personal soundcheck .. MEETING SWEENEY! Never before was a fanclub so worth my "hard-earned" cash.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:52 pm
They are Definitely worth seeing live =)
((bring lot's of cash))  

Moroseth

Nice Weather For Ducks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:41 am
Moroseth
They are Definitely worth seeing live =)
((bring lot's of cash))
Or else you'll have to borrow my money again, right? lol lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:39 am
Nice Weather For Ducks
The Spiral is totally worth it, people. Meeting the band ... personal soundcheck .. MEETING SWEENEY! Never before was a fanclub so worth my "hard-earned" cash.
Ahhh... SWEENEY! I miss him too... He's a funny guy. Maybe Trent should have him in the band too? LOL! Anyway, Seeing the guys back stage (even when they are drunk) is a great thing...  

dita _von _teese

MasotaHirata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:40 am
crazy NIN fan
Nice Weather For Ducks
Ahhh... SWEENEY! I miss him too... He's a funny guy. Maybe Trent should have him in the band too? LOL! Anyway, Seeing the guys back stage (even when they are drunk) is a great thing...

*trying to pretend I'm not jealous....* cry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:48 am
shrapnel420
crazy NIN fan
Nice Weather For Ducks

*trying to pretend I'm not jealous....* cry
It's okay... ::hugs:: My has been friends w/ Aaron even before I was born. That's how I know all this s**t.  

dita _von _teese

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff