Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm
Copied off BZPower.

Most of the time, I see damaged or opened canisters.

One time, I was going to buy a Thok set, but I realized there was only one, and it was opened. I checked inside and it seemed it wasn't missing anything. There were some other pieces lying around, so I underhandly put them inside the canister and bought it. Later, I found out the set was missing 1 peg. Image that ...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm
Probably discovering how lame the squid launchers were. Lol. I mean, they are cool and all but they just don't work. Or when I went to ross and found bionicles only to discover that half the set was missing. Well, at least I didn't buy it.  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dracomancer Barrelex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 pm
probably when i got a rare strategist krana from a bohrak kal, then having my dog chew it and my original kanohi hau mata to the point of no return D= the hau is still in use...(looks kinda cool =3 )  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Luckily I havent had any worst experience with my bionicle as of yet but I remember when back in 2003 I got the Life on Mars Aero Tube Hanger set (very cool set by the way) for my birthday and I was so use to just ripping each bag apart and making a big pile to start making the set but that was the year they started with numbered bags......anyway I get the set almost complete untill it came to the mini figs and the sleds to be built but couldnt find them..... and so I had to do a long and painful tear apart while following the instructions for each piece to belong in each bag until I get it all complete and find out the number one bag was not added to the set, so then had to take it back to the store but luckily they said I could take the bag from another set and they would send that set back to lego...... it was a very annoying experience so now whenever I get a new set I always make sure each bag is there.  

kopakanui

airvortex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:28 am
my worst experience....

It would have to be buying Lewa Phantoka and Tanma, all of their socket (except tanma's feet) joints broke the first time I put them together... oh well, at least I have some good parts to MOC with xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 am
Squid Launchers. Need I say more?  

Orohu

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300