Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toddler Naruto
Crew

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 am
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-03-27/naruto-shippuden-main-english-dubbing-cast-announced

Anime News Network
The North American anime distributor Viz Media has announced that the following castmembers from the English dubbing of the Naruto anime series are reprising their roles for the Naruto Shippūden sequel series:

Maile Flanagan as Naruto Uzumaki
Kate Higgins as Sakura Haruno
Dave Wittenberg as Kakashi Hatake
Brian Donovan as Rock Lee

Voice actors in the Naruto cast have already revealed that they have been dubbing Naruto Shippūden since last year. Viz Media has yet to announce how and when the English dubbing will be presented. English-subtitled episodes of Naruto Shippūden are available at the Naruto.com, Crunchyroll, Hulu, and Joost websites. NAMCO Bandai's Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 game for the Sony PlayStation 2 game console will ship next week.

Source: ICv2

Discuss this on ANN's Forum.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:54 pm
You are just all up in this facts and business arent you? Well thanks again for keeping people posted. Appreciate it! 3nodding  

The_Kirby_Curse
Captain

xDeadMemoriesXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Oh god im Excited! ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:49 pm
i have ultimate ninja 4

beaten it and got kyubi naruto  

naruto-nine_tails5296

Kakashi Sensei Jiriya

Interesting Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 pm
thats awsome can't wait till the release date for the american version i've watched allof the shippuden episodes up untill garaa is brought back to life smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 am
Oh HELL F#$&#xYE;AH  

Rekka_Uchiha

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:37 am
im not real excited about the english dubs coming out....i like the japanese with english subs better....they just seem to do it better.....i mean if you compair the enlish vs japanese versions of most animes japanese is awsome...english not so much they sound realy fake we just sensor everything so much so everyone can watch it so it makes it sound fake...i mean when her boyfriend is about to die the character doesnt go "talk about a major jam" in a creepy drama queen voice does she? no because shes scarred for her boyfriend.....so im happy with the japanese english sub ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 pm
why do they always make the main characters as female voices.....  

halo2mfan

Marayuma-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:06 pm
as long as i get to see more naruto im straight..though i really prefer the subs..the dubs will be..ok..i think..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm
on Animefreak.tv they have the fits 4-5 episodes out i dubbed. they said the next episode will be released in october of this year  

J u i n c h i

Anxious Lover

8,700 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

zZkoyukiZz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am
I've been wondering why they hadn't been passing Naruto ninja for a while on cartoonnetwork and now i know why.....cant wait for english episodes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 am
It comes out October 28,2009 on Disney XD.(Disney XD is the name of the channel.) smile  

Hollowed Death

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:25 pm
is Liam O'Brian returning to play Gaara? Have to ask...  
Naruto Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games