Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
After a week stright of playing..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna_Doll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:07 am
I was stuck in the L4D mindset while driving and walking around with my friends and family.

Like i was walking around the block with a buddy and all i could think was that a car alarm was going to go off and we where going to be cornered with no weapons o.O

jeez i love this game lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:24 pm
Lol. I'm always thinking that there will be a Horde, or you know a Hunter, maybe a Boomer, then the Smokers. I'm always on guard. Waiting for them to pop out at poor, little old me. Of course I never have any weapons. I'm thinking, well, I'm screwed.

Lol. That's my story of playing that game for a week. I have my ears set out for hearing they're calls. I'm always listening for the Witch.

YoYo is Luv
Captain

dndrules3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 pm
My boyfriend and I both play in PC's with each other and after playing we went to the mall, heard crying that sound like a witch, we both said witch at the same time and then started laughing, then we stalked the crying until we found out it was a child. And then we light it on fire with a Molotov, ok, not the last part but still...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 am
well when ever I am at my dads with my .22 rifle I am always like "well if a hunter or boomer or any kind of infection comes at me it is dead" but when I am at home alone I always look outside thinking "there is gonna hordes of infected here soon" so when I am home alone I always stay near my grandpa's closet (he has weapons in there) sorry always staying near a weapon just in case but yeah I always think the horde is going to attack at any given moment  

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

Neurotripsy

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:08 am
After playing for a few hours, I ALWAYS start hearing the Witch's background music in real life. rofl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:38 pm
Neurotripsy
After playing for a few hours, I ALWAYS start hearing the Witch's background music in real life. rofl

yeah me too or I either hear her crying or I either hear the tanks theme idk it must be my head playing with me  

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:50 am
one time i was with my brother we heard a witch crying, we couldn't find her, so we went into any room we can find her, but we found out we were idiots and thought she was on the first when she was on the third, and something funnty was when we were looking for her there was an open door that lead nowhere except to falling death and zombies just kept falling lol XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm
Well, I was about 12 or 11 when we got the first L4D game. We played and played and played, until it was night. I was in my room and the room across from me was almost pitch black and i was so scared that a Hunter, or a Witch or something would alert me that it was there. I was freaked out for two days then I wasn't afraid. BUT, my bro was scared of playing L4D at night and I was like 'Oh brother...' and started playing. Then went to sleep and had no nightmares about it whatsoever XD  

1nsane0takuChan

Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff