User Image

Sex: Male

Height: 6'5

Weight: 190

Build: semi thin but lean and muscular

Race: Crescent Elf

Pets: N/A

Profession: Melee

Bio: The Auvreaheasi family are a wealthy noble family that cares little for anyone if at all. He was raised a strict way and acted violently at a young age. His father disciplined him greatly until one day he went as far as taking a knife and putting it down one of the childs shoulders, down the arm, and down the hand. After that he felt he could never trust his father again and the world was a cruel cynical place where only the powerful survive. Talh joined the military when he was old enough with dreams of death to anyone weaker he could take down. Dreams of becoming a powerful killer taking down those in his way, and annoying innocents and those of the light. ‘Good people?’ HA! Like anyone was honestly good. He would wipe them all away with his sword! After some time in the military he decided to leave the city to try to find a greater power to improve himself with. And one day.. He plans to kill his entire family, get married, and have kids.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 am
Descriptive Stats:

Hair Color/ Style: pale whiteish pink tied in to a pony tail. Its long and ends at the end of his back.
Eye Color: almost white!
Skin Color: dark reddish brown
Clothing: He wears fine silks and gold, always adorning himself with dark clothes that seem to hug his body.
Weapons: a large double sided sword
Jewlery: a lot of gold studs in his ears
Markings: a long scar that starts on his shoulder, goes down his arm, and ends between two of his fingers.

Possesions: his sword, a lot of clothes, and money

Master: A higher up in the military.
Friends: none
Acquaintances: none

Ty Ty

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ty Ty

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 am
-Spells: Level One Melee-

Weapon Specialty (Sword)-
Choose one or two of the weapon types to gain the basic knowledge of how to use them.

Speed Burst- “Sebesség Robbanás
Movement speed is increased by 50% for 30 seconds. Reflexes not effected.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:23 am
My First Journal Entry
I had herd things about this city but whatever I had herd doesn't matter. It seemed when I actually got there things had been changing quick and it only changed quicker. Before I found my way out f the mess of chaos though I found myself.. trapped behind a wall. Great. Now I'm stuck in this chaos, I feel like I'm going mad! I don't even have the energy to hate people anymore unless they're in my way! How pathetic I've become! Where's the rage? I'm sure it will come back though. I just need more energy, less fear. Maybe I should have went somewhere else. Too late for that though huh? I've been here for three years now. Don't I feel SO lucky? The sarcasm is dripping. I hate these people, I hate this place. I hate things without a pulse. This place just sucks.

Ty Ty

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ty Ty

Shy Soldier

16,700 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:56 pm
My Second Journal Entry
What the hell? Today I met someone that I can't stand. A drow that jabbers on and on, speaking things that are nonsense to me. I cannot believe or trust someone who says those things. They're a druid that has their wrists chained and a light about him. Long braided blue hair and never stops smiling. I would say he is a fool but at some point before dark I had spotted him near a corpse with a tear stained face. Their voice was surprisingly chilling at that time.. Never the less I will prove that there is no way he could be a good person, there is no such thing. Another person I met was a moon elf with long dark green braided hair. That person showed quite a dark side and a lot of anger. He controlled a night terror during day. I should avoid meeting him again.. Is there something in astrology today that's telling me 'beware of men with braids'?

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games