Reply Adult Furries Guild
Rumble Furries!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daedra Raptor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 am
Any furs play rumble fighter? I'll post my character's picture if ya want!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Daedra Raptor
Any furs play rumble fighter? I'll post my character's picture if ya want!

typicalnoob1
I dont get on that much anymore, I have an youtube account with that name and a video I made thats rumble fighter related.
Whats your username? Your probably like 328 levels higher than me. Im only level 13.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:52 am
I am unaware of what this is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 pm
Dude! I love you now!  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm
Kurick-teh-dude
Artemis Vulpes

...This is a furry guild stare
Why would you post here without knowing what it is. XD I could see this guy joining a cult just to make the announcement of him not knowing what it was.

I don't know what it is, either. Don't make assumptions. Not everyone makes "furry" a "lifestyle". ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:34 pm
Sunegami
Kurick-teh-dude
Artemis Vulpes

Why would you post here without knowing what it is. XD I could see this guy joining a cult just to make the announcement of him not knowing what it was.

I don't know what it is, either. Don't make assumptions. Not everyone makes "furry" a "lifestyle". ;3

No no no NYU, you dont understand, I didnt say anything about lifestyle or any of that. I dont know if you understood but, if he didnt know what Rumble Fighter was then why would he say, he doesnt know what that is as oppose to saying "yes I have an account." If he didnt have an account then he should have not said anything because it doesnt apply to him...I'll just delete it incase someone else thinks it was meant to be offensive.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 pm
Kurick-teh-dude
Sunegami
Kurick-teh-dude
Artemis Vulpes

No no no NYU, you dont understand, I didnt say anything about lifestyle or any of that. I dont know if you understood but, if he didnt know what Rumble Fighter was then why would he say, he doesnt know what that is as oppose to saying "yes I have an account." If he didnt have an account then he should have not said anything because it doesnt apply to him...I'll just delete it incase someone else thinks it was meant to be offensive.

Well, instead of saying that, you could actually explain it to those who don't know about it. ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 pm
I don't know what it is either. I assume it's a game, but other than that...
Anyone wanna explain for those of us in the dark here?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 am
ogplanet.com

click on rumble fighter

Its a 3d fighting game. Its really awesome, you have to download it though. Its lnot like tekken or something where you stand in front of your opponet, but the places you fight you can move around freely, walk in every direction. Awesome. I recommend of, of course since I recommended it, nobody is going to check it out. Irony.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:59 am
I played it before but, it got boring since all those people who pay got better items.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 am
Rumble Fighter is fun because after you accumulate enough currency, you can get a wolf for fighting. biggrin I think that's a plus for those of us who dig it. It's why I joined anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 pm
Cools! You all are posting in this! Otay, mah username is Eusebio and I'm a level 30. Its a hella fun game! I cant get enough of it. Im gonna make a video soon, but dunno when, probably next weekend. Anyways, some hella good pluses of the game! 1. You dont need to pay AT ALL. Explanation: Even though you can pay to get certain items and styles, you dont need to pay to get the best of the best, just play and save, get better! 2. Fighting styles. Explanation: You can get a ton of fighting styles and adding more and more! From boxing to Shaolin and many more styles. Even copy some characters from different seriese like Tekken with Zin Taekwando. 3. Gameplay. Explanation: Smooth, easy going, and free moving. None of that side crap or complicated combos, just three keys for attacks, and the arrow keys for movement. When you play, it gts more and more fun. Want me to upload some snapshot, guys? I also have some hilarious glitch pictures  

Daedra Raptor

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff