Reply Multimedia
The Crow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri Urameshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:02 pm
Well the Crow is a standern cult movie with only a following of intense movie fanatics! but it really was an amazing movie and it deserved way more recognition than it recived!!!!!!! I love the first one with Brandon Lee on it! but the other 2 were pretty good in my opinion xp xp xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm
The first movie was terrible, and I still firmly believe that nobody would give a s**t about it if Brandon Lee hadn't died. The rest aren't even worth mentioning.  

Death of Cool

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:19 pm
Death of Cool
The first movie was terrible, and I still firmly believe that nobody would give a s**t about it if Brandon Lee hadn't died. The rest aren't even worth mentioning.

I'm pretty sure my liking for the movie has nothing to do with the fact that Brandon died during the filming of it.

I had no idea about his death till after I'd seen it several times.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 pm
Same.... I had seen the movie before finding out that dude died, and honestly, I don't care one way or another that he died or anything... sad, but it doesn't change or make the movie different in any way, shape, or form.  

Angel of the End

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:24 pm
I enjoyed the graphic novel by a surprising amount. This I cannot say about the movie.  
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff