Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written Words

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for writers, this is where you can post your stories, no matter what they're about. 

Tags: Writing, Romance, Horror, Story, Stories 

Reply Stories
Prison Rose ~Vampire Story~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Gey
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:17 pm
~Chapter 1~

I knock lazily on the dark door and stand, leaning against a railing, in front of the door. Several locks unlock from behind the thick door. It opens a crack. A grey eye looks at me through the crack.

"AH! Sir Thomas!" The door opens fully to reveal an older man, of perhaps his early 40's.

"Have you got them?" I ask, my bright green eyes survey the other houses.

"Oh yes. Come in. Come in." The skiddish man opens the door fully to let me inside.

Inside it looked like a normal, human home. He moved a rug aside and a locked trapdoor stared back at me. I could hear several heartbeats that were fast and scared. While only one was slow and calm. Perhaps asleep?

"So, why do you want them?" the mans asks, unlocking the trapdoor.

"Because Sam, I need humans to play with, and who else am I going to get to take care of my mansion?" I reply cooly.

Sam opens the trapdoor and the already rapidly beating hearts speed up even more. Except for that calm one, that is still at the same rate.

Women and only two men stand in a line before me when we're both down stairs. Sma shuts and locks the trapdoor behind us, then lights a few lanterns. All their hearts quicken even more, if that even possible, into a melody like birds' wings. I step forward and inspect each, proding and smelling each. Human smell lovely. In the corner, a slumped bodycan barely beseen, her heartis the calm one. I walk towards her and now notice why she's slumped over. Big, heavy chains on her handsweighher hands and upper body down. The same kind of chains are on her ankles, chaining her to the floor below her. Her food from today lay, untouched, a few inches from her face, she could've easily eaten it.

"Stand up" I bark. Her hand twitches inside the chains. Her head raises to glare at me hatefully. I don't even flinch.

"Stand up" Sam barks at her, nudging her with his booted foot. She turns her head lazily to him and he flinches back from her glare. But none the less, with some trouble, she stands.

She's pale and skinny. Her hair looks silver and her eyes almost shine, a bright, electric blue. Her clothes hang on her frame and bruises litter her little body. I step forward and grab her jaw gently, turning her head from side to side.

"Why is she chained in these?" I ask, lifting her chained hands easily.

"She's one of those humans who resists. Or tries" He trails off.(In other words children, she'll kick your a** if you take them off^^)

I easily snap the chains on her wrists, they drop to her sides, balled into fists. I kneel down and do the same to the ones on her ankles too.

Suddenly I'm across the room, pain shooting through my jaw. She kneed me! Sam was also laying beside me, but unconsious. I leap in the direct I had come. My hands grip her throat and jaw. We both slam into the wall.

Her hands claw at my own. I release her throat and grab both her hands in one hand. The other humans cower in the far corner, not wanting tobe any partof this fight. I lean forward and smell the crook of her neck. Her heart jumps and speeds up a bit.

"Do I scare you" I murmur against her neck,.

"No" her voice quivers and she bites her lip from her mistake.

"I think I do" I breathe on her neck and she shivers.

I graze my fangs over her neck and a small bit of her blood is drawn. Her heart speeds up like a Humming Bird's wings. No longer calm.

As suddenly as I grabbed her, I let her go. She falls to the ground in a heap, breathing hard.

Sam was just waking up behind me. He stood and rose his hand to slap her. My hand shots out and grabs his.

"I'll take her" I say, smirking at the look onhis face. Complete surprise.

His eyes widen."You want her" he spits it out as she were something disgusting.

"Yes" I take out my money and pay him.

I turn back to her and she's standing, head bowed. I wrap my arm around her middle and she shots a glare at me, which I pretend I don't see. She squeaks a bit with surprise when I lift her into my arms. In a blur, I'm at my mansion, which looks more like acastle. The door opens, almost seeming by itself.

"Sire" a small voice greets me. I nod and walk past.

"What's your name" I gaze down at the girl in my arms cooly.

"Call me what you want." She says with equal coolness.

"Alright, Pet it is" I smirk at her annoyance, but she says nothing.

I swing her onto her feet and grab her upper arm, walking into a room I barely use. Used to make Seals. I close the door behind us. She whips from my grasp and rubs her arm.

"Why did you grind me in here?" she says, her voice cold.

It's pitch black in hereand I know I'm the only one who can see. I silently creep behind her and grab her arms.

She stiffens. "Why do you think I brought you here" I breathe.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:18 pm
~Chapter 2~

"I don't know" she growls.

"Well Pet, if you must know" I trail off and smirk, putting my lips on her neck. I turn myself so that I'm in front of her. I bite my lip and blood pools in my mouth, though tasteless. I crush my lips to hers and let my blood go into her mouth. I hold her still as she struggles, my lips still on hers. Finally, she swallows the blood.

"What the hell!!" She yells at me angrily.

Then she starts to glow. Literally. Only vampires can see the glow, every color means a different vampire. All my humans glow the same color. A ruby color.

"Now, if another vampire touches you, they get burned" I smirk.

Suddenly she take a wild shot. she kicks where she knows I am. Her foot collides with my stomach, knocking the air from my lungs.

Before she can even breathe, my hand slaps her across the face, hard. Her whole body spins with the impact and she falls to the ground. But she doesn't cry, like the other humans do. Instead she stands blindly.

"Jerk" I hear her growl under her breathe.

"You'll learn to respect me, human" I hiss, unnatural anger gripping my very being.

"Yeah, whatever, you vampires are all the same" She growls.

"And you humans are all the same" I counter. I almost miss her hand move, to slap me.

I grab it and twist it so that she yelps in pain. With her palm up, arm twisted, she tries to get rid of the space between us, by pressing herself to me.

I turn us both around in the dark room and press her against the wall. I bend my neck and open my mouth. I inhale her scent. I put my mouth to her wrist and bite down. She cries out in pain, but she can't do anything against me. My whole body is pressed against hers, so she can't move. My hand holds hers, now clenched in pain.

Her blood is warm and sweet running down my throat. Her once bright glow is a bit dimmed, and begins to get dimmer as more and more blood is drained from her body. After almost ten minutes of me drinking her blood, I release her. She slumps against my chest. I lick the extra blood from her wrist and the wounds heal almost instantly. She growls at me, I think trying to sound mean, but it sounded pathetic.

"Not so mighty now, are you" I ask, my face in her hair. I pick her up and out of the Sealing Room. I find a random room and set her down in the bed. It's now thatI realize she's passed out from blood loss. But she'll be fine. Once you drink a vampire's blood, your own blood starts to be made faster, to regenerate faster, when you lose blood. So she'll be fine in an hour. Tops.

She's really beautiful. Just too much fire. I sweep my hand through her silver hair. I smirk. My little Silver Rose. Rose's are beautiful, but have sharp thorns, so you have to be careful with them.

"Sire" A small voice breaks the silence. I turn to Margirite, a small girl, standing in the doorway.

"Yes Margirite" I say gently. I like Margirite, she's a sweet little girl. Someone I would change, just to keep me company for eternity, but not as lovers.

"Umm, there's a vampire down in the lounge to see you. He says it's important and that you should hurry" she informs me, eyeing the girl beside me.

"Ah, yes. Thank you. And could you get Pet here a bowl of soup when she awakens?" I ask her.

"Yes sire" She knew it wasn't a request, but a demand. She bowed and left. I got up and walked downstairs.

Louis, a younger looking man, sits on a leather couch. Truth is, he's hundreds of years old.

"Louis" I greet, smiling.

"Thomas" He grins broadly.

We hug as though we were brothers.  

Mrs Gey
Captain

Mrs Gey
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:19 pm
~Chapter 3~

"You look healthy, have to feed recently?" Louis askes after we seperate.

"Yeah, not five mintues ago" I smirk as I remember the sweet taste of her blood.

"Ah. So, The Council sent me, just to check up on things" Louis says, a small grin on his face.

"Why wouldn't things be alright?" I ask, cocking my head to the side, confused.

"I don't know..." He trails off, the small grin fading from his face.

"What" I growl. I know he's lieing.

"Sam told them of the human you bought. Her whole was Vampire Hunters"

"Was?"

"They died years ago"

"That would explain how she's so strong" I muse.

"What?" Louis asks, eyebrow raised.

"She can hurt vampires Louis. Shes stronger and faster then any human here. Her blood is sweeter and she can fight back." I tell him, smiling.

"Then why are you smiling? Why not just get rid of her?"

"Because Louis, she's like a new playtoy. Only she can fight back, so I dont have to worry about any other vampires getting to her"

He nods slowly, "so, it's a good thing?"

"Sorta. I can defend myself against her, I'm stronger and faster, but so are every other vampire in the damned world. But she can still hurt me"

"I guess. And she as too young to remember anything about her parents and they died too soon to teach her anything." Louis finally catches on.

"Exactly" I smile, but it quickly fades as I hear a door slam shut upstairs.

"She's shouldn't be up yet" I growl to myself as I race upstairs.

I catch Pet just as she stumbles, slumping into my chest.

"Get back to bed" I growl.

"No" She hisses through pain.

"Get. Back. To. Bed." I growl in a vice I barely use. The voie the master uses on it's servants. When a human drinks a vampire's blood, they become that vampire's servant for life. So when that vampire uses the Voice, the human has no choice but to do what the vampire wants.

She starts to walk back to the room. "What did you do to me" She growls as her body works by it's self, without her.

I dont answer, instead I use the Voice again. "Stay in the room for an hour. Don't come out"

I walk back downstairs and sit back down. Louis looks at me questioningly.

"That human we were talking about. I didn't, and still dont, know her name, so I called her Pet. Well, anyway, you know that when you Seal a human, their blood regenerates faster?" Louis nods "Well, I drained her of a lot of blood, so it would take her atleast and hour for her blood to regenerate fully. It wasn't even 15 mintues ago that I laid her down. So I had to use the Voice on her to get her to stay in bed." I smile a small smile.

"Bet'cha she hated that" Louis laughed. He was always a little bit strange and had a bit of a sadistic side. Like controlling his humans in...evil ways I guess for example.

"She hates me already" I say, silently marveling the sadness that bubbled in my gut.

"Alright, well I'll talk to you later. More business to attend to. Keep "Pet" in order, will ya?" Louis gets up and we hug again. I smirk a bit.

"Will do, now get outta my house" I joke, but he leaves swiftly.

After he leaves I walk around aimlessly. In the basement I walked into a room where I kept all the humans I used just for blood. All women. Skanks that enjoy pain. I walk into the room and they're all over me, wrapping their bodies around me. They're all in thin clothing, Louis made sure of that. Some of the clothing barely covering anything, others barely showing any skin. I pick one of them, a thin one with brown hair and black eyes. I slam her against the wall. Her back arches and her nails dig into my back. I immediantly bite gently into her tender neck. She moans a bit in pain. Her blood isn't as sweet as Pet's, but she'll do. Vampires never get full of blood. If they get too much blood in their bodies, their bodies burn the extra blood.

After that human's light was dimmed to almost nothing, I let her go. I turn and the others know I'm not done yet. I pick four others and do the same as the first one, still feeling no satisfaction like I did with Pet. I leave as they regenerate.

Pet should be awake still. My stomach flips at the very thought of her. I easily find her room and I enter. But I stop in the middle of the room when I hear the shower going.

Not five minutes later, it stops.I hear her get out and the rustle of a towel. I open the door when I know the towel is wrapped around her. In a blur, we're both agianst the tiled wall of the bathroom.

Her face burns red. I trace me fingers down her arm and they stop on her hip, my face is in her wet hair. Her heart speeds up a bit.

"Haven't you had enough of my blood?" She growls, but her voice quivers.

"I can't ever have enough" I purr playfully. Her hands push against my chest, I barely move an inch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am
Like i have always said before, " keep writing, and i love this story." It's very good i love it! haha^^ heart  

B3autiful_trag3dy
Vice Captain

Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces