Submit

hey
  hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Who loved that furry big guy?! 3nodding XD
What were some of your wonderful Easter memories? What do you normally used to or still do get on Easter?

I still get chocolate and occasional other stuff from mom as a mini gift at times. ^^ I loved getting plastic eggs or a basket with those colorful hay like things with chocolate and goodies inside and a stuffed Easter Bunnie to go with it back then. Me and my sister still have one particular bunny she got for Easter when she was younger. It's cute and sings a song while moving its ears. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 pm
Since I have a little sister, the 'Easter Bunny' does come. My mom sits out a basket just for her, and fills it up with candy and small little toys. Just to be fair, she gives me some candy and a $20 bill. smile  

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 pm
When I was little I would wake up early to locate where the easter eggs were hidden before my siblings did.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm
gaaw bunnies biggrin

I don't think we ever did much. aminly sit at the bottom of my mum & dad's bed, get some easter eggs and spend the rest of the day pigging out on 'em XD  

dragontamer363
Crew

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 am
we dont have easter parties here,, lucky guys like you.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:21 am
@Death Shikaku
Oooh! Looks like you can expect a bit of an income from the easter bunny when the time comes around! hehe nice!

@Moon
Awe! They would hide eggs in the house?! That sounds like fun! I know we did egg scavages once or twice at those special little event places that held it. But never at home. ^_^

@DT
lol That's the fun part. Finishing up all those awesome treats. I still like those marshmallow chicks. ^_^

Arch Angel Neko
If you have any siblings try the egg hunt some time. ^^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:33 am
My mom says I'm too old to get candy for Easter so I get nothing.

It makes me sad. sad

I'll probably end up with a book if anything. My mom gave me a book of the true story of an Ebola outbreak in monkys in the US for Valentines Day.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:27 pm
I love easter, I used to get loads of easter eggs when I was younger and I still do get them but I only get one or two now I'm a bit older  

pink_sparkles_20

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff