Cool things i find

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrywDcr_m14&feature=related

i know its not real.. but damn good fake i say.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 pm
No way its real. A human body is not physically strong enough to tear apart another body by hand (unless they bite or use tools wink )  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 pm
Video promo, apparently, for STALKER ShoC!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:57 am
OberFeldwebel
And yet nobody can tell you exactly what those things are.

I've also been told that Russian FLIR uses black-hot, not white-hot.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 am
Sgt Buckner
No way its real. A human body is not physically strong enough to tear apart another body by hand (unless they bite or use tools wink )

you wanna bet? Apparently you've never seen someone hyped up on drugs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 am
Inquisitor Brock
Sgt Buckner

you wanna bet? Apparently you've never seen someone hyped up on drugs.

PCP, cocaine, maybe a lil bit of street-steroids. Plus, if you know the right pressure points you can cause a catastrophic failure of a limb. Arms, I believe it's the armpit. Legs, can't remember.  

Sidal

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

There are zombies in the game but not fast like those ones and not all of them do melee. Most actually use guns and the ones that don't are on all fours running at full speed or are the 'Night of the Living Dead' type of zombie.

There are Bloodsuckers in the game that could do something like that but they're hunched forward as where these aren't.

Also, if they were zombies,
dead, no body heat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:00 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

There are zombies in the game but not fast like those ones and not all of them do melee. Most actually use guns and the ones that don't are on all fours running at full speed or are the 'Night of the Living Dead' type of zombie.

There are Bloodsuckers in the game that could do something like that but they're hunched forward as where these aren't.

dead, no body heat.

i was actually gonna post a thread about that...

would zeds show on FLIR... off hand i would say no, but then again, the movement would create some heat, on top of that... decomp generates heat... so... yeah..  

Crash Maniac

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:54 am
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

dead, no body heat.

would zeds show on FLIR... off hand i would say no, but then again, the movement would create some heat, on top of that... decomp generates heat... so... yeah..

Plus it matters how recently dead they are.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

dead, no body heat.
General consensus says they're Snorks because nothing else really does melee (except the invisible one, I forget what it's called), except they don't do the four-footed movements like Snorks do. And there's only the one invisible monster anyway.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 am
Inquisitor Brock
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

dead, no body heat.

Plus it matters how recently dead they are. And what kind of zombie you're talking. Something like the 28 series... yeah, those would show up just fine.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games