Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
RIP SURVIVORS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 am
Kind of ticked off that I didn't my achievement for killing all survivors with the tank. I took them all out less than 30seconds in a corner. >.>'

Anyways, I finally killed all the survivors with the tank!! I am so excited because everytime i become the tank either he is too far and the timer runs out or he is like 90% dead when the other player fails to kill/hit any of the survivors. So I am happy about that. I can't wait to be the big hulk once again!

Discuss your experience as the tank!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:31 am
I got bored of fighting the tank, so i went out and modded him with the Johhny Bravo sound pack.

Now every scene with the tank makes me lawl.  

The Hawaiian Dinosaur

semburu254
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 am
i hate when they put you to far away from the survivors, or one of them just hits you with a power shot, that ticks me off  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 am
I think I may be unlucky, but i NEVER played as tank sad . I always wanted to try though.  

Colorful_Smile

Matt

Man-Hungry Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 pm
The Hawaiian Dinosaur
I got bored of fighting the tank, so i went out and modded him with the Johhny Bravo sound pack.

Now every scene with the tank makes me lawl.

"I ever tell you about the time me and Keith snuck a paintball gun on a roller coaster? I never heard'a anybody else doin' it, so I thought we might'a invented a sport, so Keith called the patent office, but-- "

I want a video of this. :l

"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith fell out the rollercoaster? Yeah he didn't drop far, mind you, just onto the tracks, but the carnival people wouldn't stop the ride 'cause all the other people paid good money and Keith snuck on for free, so he had to dodge for like twenty minutes or so. "

Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games